The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Chicago Blackhawks vs Vancouver Canucks - Jan 29, 2014

canucktican

given how this team has played all month and our struggles to score goals, please tell me why you think this team is going to score 3 or even 2 goals in one period against one of the best teams in the league.

Because it's still possible whether you think so or not. That's where the divide is between both sides. No one thought we'd score so early but it was possible and it happened.

Yay but doubt Sully does it i think Torts would or at least a timeout in that frenzy

What is with CDC's obsession with timeouts? We basically ran AV out of town already for his lack of "time outs". What is going to change by giving the team an extra 60 second rest? A timeout is no different than a commercial break. It doesn't magically fix problems, or turn games around. If you're in the NHL, you're a professional. You don't or shouldn't continually need time outs to get your game together. Time outs aren't the freaking problem.

thank you i still criticize the team so you can't really call me a blind homer cheerleader but i don't continually post only negative things like a lot of people on this board seem to do

Well maybe if you take a step back and watch you can learn a thing or two.

given how this team has played all month and our struggles to score goals, please tell me why you think this team is going to score 3 or even 2 goals in one period against one of the best teams in the league.

I never said they would,

I just said you shouldn't be so hard on people for having hope even if you think they're delusional.

We're all here cause we care about this team.

Its called hope.

even if you don't agree with it don't talk him down for having it.

It's hope if teams are evenly matched. In this case it's called blind faith, in fact it's so blind I start to feel that canucks is actually paying for it

What is with CDC's obsession with timeouts? We basically ran AV out of town already for his lack of "time outs". What is going to change by giving the team an extra 60 second rest? A timeout is no different than a commercial break. It doesn't magically fix problems, or turn games around. If you're in the NHL, you're a professional. You don't or shouldn't continually need time outs to get your game together. Time outs aren't the freaking problem.

it's called breaking the momentum

Archived