The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Zodiac - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS - Sign-ups open

Master Radishes

Hola from Mexico my amigos and chicas! Not missing Vancouver in the slightest.

Oh and doc pls save me kthx

whats the point ? You're phone is gonna die and you wont be able to play and you'll be useless...

besides, you're on vacation - go drink some tequila and let me be saved :P

CatsPajamas - 11 (Luciferase, Kesler87, VICanucksfan5551, One one two, Peaches, HowYaDrouin, King Heffy, Alchemy Time, Go Faulk Yourself, g_bassi13, KeslerLuongo17, Aladeen, Bo Hunter Booth, avelanch)

Drouin - 8 (CatsPajamas, Caboose, Tig'ol Bitties, Dral, D.Doughty, Intoewsables)

OurTimeToShine - 2 (JE14, PPCLI)

JE14 - 2 (mau5trap, Drouin)

One one two - 1 (Kryten)

Kesler87 - 1 (LTCanucksfanatic)

avelanch - 1 (Big Mike)

PPCLI - 1 (OurTimeToShine)

No vote - MikeyBoy44

he contacted me via pm trying to get my sign, he claims he's collecting signs and compiling a list to pass on before the killings, but it would ALSO make sense that if he IS mafia, and knows what the signs mean, he could be compiling a list of townspeople, and their roles/ability for the mafia to target... I have never been more paranoid than i am right now... I HAVE NO CLUE WHO I CAN TRUST!

Welcome to Mafia Avelanch ;) this game is more time consuming than one would with think. Trust nobody. except me lololol

Really anticipating this first night fall, if I make it to the next round, I think I've gathered enough information to make a little noise. Maybe, just maybe.

CatsPajamas - 10 (Luciferase, VICanucksfan5551, One one two, Peaches, HowYaDrouin, King Heffy, Alchemy Time, Go Faulk Yourself, g_bassi13, KeslerLuongo17, Aladeen, Bo Hunter Booth, avelanch)

Drouin - 8 (CatsPajamas, Caboose, Tig'ol Bitties, Dral, D.Doughty, Intoewsables)

One one two - 1 (Kryten)

avelanch - 1 (Big Mike)

VICanucksfan5551 - 1 (Kesler87)

No vote - MikeyBoy44

CatsPajamas - 11 (VICanucksfan5551, One one two, Peaches, HowYaDrouin, King Heffy, Alchemy Time, Go Faulk Yourself, g_bassi13, KeslerLuongo17, Aladeen, Bo Hunter Booth, avelanch)

Drouin - 8 (CatsPajamas, Caboose, Tig'ol Bitties, Dral, D.Doughty, Intoewsables, Luciferase)

One one two - 1 (Kryten)

avelanch - 1 (Big Mike)

VICanucksfan5551 - 1 (Kesler87)

King Heffy - 1 (King Heffy)

No vote - MikeyBoy44

Archived