The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Flappy Bird

Watermelon

I didn't get dragged into the Candy Crush craze and this fad seems to be even more short lived, which is why it's amazing that people are paying $4000 for phones with this game.

I did download one of these types of easy to play/deceptively hard games in 'Line Runner'. I played a couple times then deleted it about a day later. Wasn't worth it. Such a stupid waste of time.

I didn't get dragged into the Candy Crush craze and this fad seems to be even more short lived, which is why it's amazing that people are paying $4000 for phones with this game.

I did download one of these types of easy to play/deceptively hard games in 'Line Runner'. I played a couple times then deleted it about a day later. Wasn't worth it. Such a stupid waste of time.

people are stupid. Just look into how much real money spend on games like candy crush, farmville, and games like that. It's ridiculous what people pay money for.

PT Barnum would be proud.

I don't understand why people like phone games. They are so cheaply made I can't get into any of them unless I am drunk. Which is all the time so I play them often. But I am an idiot with problems and you are all like me when I am drunk. That's pretty sad stuff. Mainly for you but for all of us.

Archived