The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Flappy Bird

Watermelon

surprised it lasted that long due to the blatant rip off of the SMB pipes. not sure why he didn't go with ANYTHING else.

though he says it's because it's popularity has ruined his life, with people writing him about it and complaining about it's difficulty non stop, and nintendo has denied any claims against him (and they usually are more than willing to admit their legal action.)

surprised it lasted that long due to the blatant rip off of the SMB pipes. not sure why he didn't go with ANYTHING else.

though he says it's because it's popularity has ruined his life, with people writing him about it and complaining about it's difficulty non stop, and nintendo has denied any claims against him (and they usually are more than willing to admit their legal action.)

He was making 50 grand a day and if this was linear he would of made 18 million a year. I would love to have the 'problem' he had

Game's not that hard, I'm over 200 with maybe a total of 50-60 games played. After you get the basics down, it's pretty easy. The thing that gets you is that your eyes start to tire, wander, and get watery after 120 or so. Stopped playing now but I doubt I'd be able to get 500+ due to the eye strain.

Game's not that hard, I'm over 200 with maybe a total of 50-60 games played. After you get the basics down, it's pretty easy. The thing that gets you is that your eyes start to tire, wander, and get watery after 120 or so. Stopped playing now but I doubt I'd be able to get 500+ due to the eye strain.

What are the basics? I can't even get past 45...

Archived