The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT]Another Loss

Ryan kesler the beast

I knew this road trip would be tough, but did anyone think we would not get even one point out of the trip?

Did anyone think we would honestly score 6 goals in 5 games?

I was pretty down and pessimistic, but even my lowball estimations thought they'd at least get one game to overtime.

This is all on Torts. Where the hell is the accountability for a terrible coach? There is absolutely no structured system out there. Epic collapses and abysmal offense. You guys think our team regressed this fast over a year?

We are not an elite team, but we are still decent. It's his job to bring the best out of players and he is running this team to the ground. The guy can't even keep his own head together and you expect him to form a cohesive group? He's a total headcase. Get rid of him.

Yep, I hate to say I told you so, but Tortorella was not the right choice for this team.

Everyone loves his interviews, but at the end of the day he can only coach one style of hockey, and the Canucks just don't have those types of players.

Why not? Ok they aren't this bad, but they aren't a good team. Why is it so hard for fans to accept this?

If you look at their pkay from November and December, and the arc of improvement during that time, you can see that this team can play much, much better. That's what other fans are seeing.

But it fell off the rails and they need to get it back. Simple.

Yep, I hate to say I told you so, but Tortorella was not the right choice for this team.

Everyone loves his interviews, but at the end of the day he can only coach one style of hockey, and the Canucks just don't have those types of players.

you mean hard working players??? thats right we dont have those types of players.. but thats the coaches fault for expecting them to move their feet for millions of dollars?

you mean hard working players??? thats right we dont have those types of players.. but thats the coaches fault for expecting them to move their feet for millions of dollars?

No players who can play grinding "chip the puck out" hockey.

Not to mention this teams ego is still pretty fragile. You think yelling at them and calling out respected guys like Hamhuis in front of his teammates is really gonna improve things?

I'm a huge Torts fan but obviously something isn't working and he needs to find ways to adapt. I think he is overplaying the players too much and it's led to a tired and injured team. Much needed break for everyone. Hopefully they find their game and this season isn't down the drain.

Archived