The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Valentine's Day - GAME OVER: TOWN WINS!

Master Radishes

m = k * [(2a/c)+s]

where,

m = the likely hood of being mafia expressed in %

k = the number of times kes has posted in the thread

a = the number of times kes has accused CL of being mafia

c = the number of times kes has claimed to be TP special

s = the number of times kes made CL swear he is not mafia

m = k * [(2a/c)+s]

where,

m = the likely hood of being mafia expressed in %

k = the number of times kes has posted in the thread

a = the number of times kes has accused CL of being mafia

c = the number of times kes has claimed to be TP special

s = the number of times kes made CL swear he is not mafia

Amazing. Are you psychic?

I'm actually studying "Mafia" at UBC. Special topics degree

Can anyone help me with this equation?

It's called the "Bohr's Dupe equation". Seems pretty simple but i'm not too sure

%D= P* A* T/ M

% chance of being a dupe is equal to posts * accuracy * total posts divided by mistake in his/her lists

I'm not quite sure why the % chance of being a dupe is correlated with total posts. Shouldn't it be negatively correlated?

I'm actually studying "Mafia" at UBC. Special topics degree

Can anyone help me with this equation?

It's called the "Bohr's Dupe equation". Seems pretty simple but i'm not too sure

%D= P* A* T/ M

% chance of being a dupe is equal to posts * accuracy * total posts divided by mistake in his/her lists

I'm not quite sure why the % chance of being a dupe is correlated with total posts. Shouldn't it be negatively correlated?

You have a Keen sense there my friend what Bohr's Dupe Equation stipulates is % chance of being a dupe only in relation to Mafia, the negative correlation comes into play when determining the % chance of dupage for CDC trolls within Canucks Talk only.

Which is know as the STD% the standard troll dupe percentage

You have a Keen sense there my friend what Bohr's Dupe Equation stipulates is % chance of being a dupe only in relation to Mafia, the negative correlation comes into play when determining the % chance of dupage for CDC trolls within Canucks Talk only.

Which is know as the STD% the standard troll dupe percentage

Oh I completely forgot that we weren't supposed to factor in posts in canucks talk. Completely mixed up the STD equation with the Bohr equation.

Can you explain the Newton 2nd law of lapdances?

F=ml

Where F is the pleasure and m is the circumferance of Aladeen's backside and l is the frequency at which he moves his backside

Shouldn't the torque also be factored in?

Oh I completely forgot that we weren't supposed to factor in posts in canucks talk. Completely mixed up the STD equation with the Bohr equation.

Can you explain the Newton 2nd law of lapdances?

F=ml

Where F is the pleasure and m is the circumferance of Aladeen's backside and l is the frequency at which he moves his backside

Shouldn't the torque also be factored in?

Torque is only applicable to the lapdance equation if the pleasure factor culminates in a "happy ending" so Newton's 2nd law is only used while a lap dance is in progress.

Also one mustn't forget the twerk coefficient which is used to determine the pleasure derivative at a given moment during the lapdance

Torque is only applicable to the lapdance equation if the pleasure factor culminates in a "happy ending" so Newton's 2nd law is only used while a lap dance is in progress.

Also one mustn't forget the twerk coefficient which is used to determine the pleasure derivative at a given moment during the lapdance

Why doesn't the equation take into effect the chances of the cilent climaxing too soon?

Archived