The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Valentine's Day - GAME OVER: TOWN WINS!

Master Radishes

F*** me, I'm so sorry guys. When I started GMing I was unemployed; I have since gained part-time work, and they lied to me about when I'd get off.

Deadlines are going to be an hour later from now on, I think.

And don't worry, I was already planning on not GMing the next couple games.

No need for apology.

Chicago Outfit kill: None

North Side Gang kill: Kesler87

~~~

PLAYER LIST

GM

Master Radishes

Players

1) Caboose

2) Big Mike

3) Go Faulk Yourself

4) g_bassi13

5) KeslerLuongo17

6) One one two

7) Intoewsables

8) King Heffy

9) Peaches

10) Aladeen

11) D.Doughty

12) OurTimeToShine

13) Bo Hunter Booth

14) Dral

15) LTCanucksfanatic

16) Kesler87

17) Drouin

18) Alchemy Time

19) JE14

20) CanucksLegacy

21) VICanucksfan5551

22) PPCLI

23) HowYaDrouin

24) Luciferase

Total: 13/24

~~~

Deceased

D.Doughty [Hung: Chicago Outfit]

Dral [Chicago Outfit kill: North Side Gang]

OurTimeToShine [North Side Gang kill: Town]

Bo Hunter Booth [Hung: Chicago Outfit]

Big Mike [Chicago Outfit kill: Town]

JE14 [North Side Gang kill: Town]

Caboose [Hung: Chicago Outfit]

Intoewsables [Chicago Outfit kill: Town - Corrupt]

HowYaDrouin [North Side Gang kill: Town]

CanucksLegacy [Hung: North Side Gang]

Kesler87 [North Side Gang kill: Town]

4/4 on the lynch so far!

I am assuming this means the Outfit went after VIC.

Could also mean the North Side Gang went after VIC depending on how the bodyguard role works (I'm not entirely sure).

I just want to say I saved Vic tonight..if he was targetted then VIC will know who tried killing him

You're welcome guys

And it looks like we need to do some general housekeeping...

1) +1ing posts is certainly allowed. What is not allowed is interfering in the game when you are dead. This includes +1ing posts that may give something away. By all means, if you find something funny, +1 it. But make sure you're not inadvertently giving anything away with your actions.

2) This should really go without saying, but how about not throwing out insults at other players? No matter how "casual" you may think it is, just don't do it. Saying "your reasons for voting for me are stupid" is one thing. Actually calling another player a dirty stupid whatever is another. This goes for in-thread as well as over PM.

Cool? Cool. MR out.

Vote Peaches.

I'm going to be studying for a midterm tomorrow. And While I'm nearly 100% certain I will get distracted, and will end up here on multiple occasions throughout the day, I though I should just throw this out there, just in case I actually decide to focus.

Gg folks.

I don't believe OTTS meant his +1 to be interpreted the way it was, but that's how it went down.

You got me.

North Side represent.

To my brothers/sisters:

I believe, can't confirm, Chicago head honcho was Caboose; guess you can fill in why they targeted who they did.

WO[A]TIS

Sry CL.

And it looks like we need to do some general housekeeping...

1) +1ing posts is certainly allowed. What is not allowed is interfering in the game when you are dead. This includes +1ing posts that may give something away. By all means, if you find something funny, +1 it. But make sure you're not inadvertently giving anything away with your actions.

2) This should really go without saying, but how about not throwing out insults at other players? No matter how "casual" you may think it is, just don't do it. Saying "your reasons for voting for me are stupid" is one thing. Actually calling another player a dirty stupid whatever is another. This goes for in-thread as well as over PM.

Cool? Cool. MR out.

I'd like to add a rule in there

3) if you don't have enough time to host then please don't host. Disrespectful to all other players.

Archived