The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

6th Pick: 2014 NHL Entry Draft

davinci

6th Pick   

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sedins are first or second ballot Hall of Famers. They have two scoring titles, Hart trophy, two presidents trophies , gold medal (if that matters ) and 1000 games played. The odds of identical twins pulling off something like this has to be in the billions to 1.

I am so grateful to Brian Burke and the sacrifice Trevor Linden made when he was traded making the twins possible. :)

Totally agree the Sedin hate this season made me sick.

You have to think chicago is driving keslers value up.

What if we got etem 10th and the 26th

And drafted

Ritchie

Nylander

virtanen

and acquired etem

I'd throw in our 2nd to get that done. None of those players would make it to 26 though. Maybe Ho sang falls to 26?

Ritchie Nylander Ho Sang would be a hell of a draft.

Kapanen is such a beauty hahaha

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=718423

This is the list prior to the combine. Might not be accurate. Interesting thing though is that this list have Ritchie at 226lbs. Most, if not all sites had him at 236lbs prior to the combine, so maybe the list is accurate. Maybe it's updated. I have no idea.

We will probably know in a few days, after the combine.

Nope, it is true. He confirms it and TSN has footage of it.

But what does that ultimately mean? Pretty much nothing.

Ya, some teams will say "look how good he is with a weak upper body wait until he builds more muscle" others might say "he isn't strong enough for the NHL".

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=718423

This is the list prior to the combine. Might not be accurate. Interesting thing though is that this list have Ritchie at 226lbs. Most, if not all sites had him at 236lbs prior to the combine, so maybe the list is accurate. Maybe it's updated. I have no idea.

We will probably know in a few days, after the combine.

If that list is up to date Ehlers is going to drop like a rock. 162 pounds? One can only assume he has been stuffing his face to put on weight. He was likely playing at least 5 pounds lighter than his current weight. I find it next to impossible to believe he actually weighs 162.

Nope, it is true. He confirms it and TSN has footage of it.

But what does that ultimately mean? Pretty much nothing.

Wtf? Are you sure they're not joking?? I'm honestly the weakest guy I know and I can pump out at least 8 pull ups. I've never played any organized sports in my life.

Wtf? Are you sure they're not joking?? I'm honestly the weakest guy I know and I can pump out at least 8 pull ups. I've never played any organized sports in my life.

It wasn't that he couldn't do any. He did 3 but each one didn't qualify due to bad form. So while still pretty weak at least he can do a few, just not with good form

Archived