The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

6th Pick: 2014 NHL Entry Draft

davinci

6th Pick   

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was all for trading up for Reinhart but now I'm more keen to keep the 6th overall. With the 6th overall pick we could potentially get the best playmaker in the draft in Nylander. I think Nylander plays as a RW right now but he has played center so there is no reason we cant just have him play in the middle for a season or two in SHL/AHL. That could solve our "who will replace Henrik?" Dilemma and we could have a future 1-2 punch of Nylander-Horvat.

If Bennett is around at 4 I think it's possible Calgary takes Dal Colle , and NYI take Nylander at 5.

There's about a 16% chance we draft Bennett at 6

33% chance it's Dal Colle

25% chance its Draisaitl

10% Nylander

8% Ehlers

8% Virtanen

Based on theoretical math I made up in my head.

Hey , its as good a prediction as any. I give you credit for taking a stand.

Dal Colle 33%

Nylander 25%

Ehlers 15%

Ritchie 10%

Virtanen 7%

all the rest combined 10%

Hey , its as good a prediction as any. I give you credit for taking a stand.

Dal Colle 33%

Nylander 25%

Ehlers 15%

Ritchie 10%

Virtanen 7%

all the rest combined 10%

100% chance that both of you are just guessing and have no idea what 1 gm is thinking let alone 6.

I was all for trading up for Reinhart but now I'm more keen to keep the 6th overall. With the 6th overall pick we could potentially get the best playmaker in the draft in Nylander. I think Nylander plays as a RW right now but he has played center so there is no reason we cant just have him play in the middle for a season or two in SHL/AHL. That could solve our "who will replace Henrik?" Dilemma and we could have a future 1-2 punch of Nylander-Horvat.

Ekblad is the better prospect IMHO.

dont attempt to insult me. balls has nothing to do with it. I just dont see a point to trying to predict something for 3 months...

And you damn well made sure we who do want to try to predict it know how you feel at our expense. Well done :)

Bravo. Anything else you dont like about what we do ? Please contact the admin so they can demand we act the way you want us to.

And you damn well made sure we who do want to try to predict it know how you feel at our expense. Well done :)

Bravo. Anything else you dont like about what we do ? Please contact the admin so they can demand we act the way you want us to.

the spoiled child in you has really took control of your hands today I see.

100% chance that both of you are just guessing and have no idea what 1 gm is thinking let alone 6.

You don't even know my formula, how can you say I'm wrong.

My list is so Math you can't even come close.

Ya, it's so Math.

The whole theory is based on the fact that I don't know what GM's are thinking.

Think about that Mr. 100% which doesn't even exist...

Draw me a perfect triangle will ya?

#sig too big

Ya, it's so Math.

here's my formula. 30nhl teams. you have no contact with any of them (other than media crap)

0/30=0 so you have 0% chance of knowing what any gm will do. or if you look at it in reverse 100% chance your full of shit.

#math

the spoiled child in you has really took control of your hands today I see.

Personal insults. The cornerstone of every winning rebuttal. Well done :)

If you dont caption peoples posts in an attempt to push your personal beliefs on them in a negative way, you wont have to face the consequences of those actions.

here's my formula. 30nhl teams. you have no contact with any of them (other than media crap)

0/30=0 so you have 0% chance of knowing what any gm will do. or if you look at it in reverse 100% chance your full of crap.

#math

Congrats on your formula. Its so positive and uplifting isnt it? :)

Ya, it's so Math.

#sig too big

He tried to slip in and be a jerk and so I called him out on it. He thinks because he hides behind the internet using a fake name he doesnt have to admit what he did.

He tried to slip in and be a jerk and so I called him out on it. He thinks because he hides behind the internet using a fake name he doesnt have to admit what he did.

Jesse Janisse. nothing to hide. nothing ill say here that I wont spit in your face. whos hiding now?

Archived