The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Decoded - Game has Started

Aladeen

maxresdefault.jpg?feature=og

It’s 9:00! Now is time for Aladeen Broadcast Network’s ultra-futuristic nightly news report from your Glorious and Perfect Leader: Admiral, General, President-For-Life, Space Chancellor of the Cyber Crimes Commission and 8 time winner of LapDance Quarterly’s Most Climatic Lapdance…. Aladeen!

Your only source for the latest non-zionist Western media influenced Space News!

20070114154916Matrix.gif

Due to Security reasons, we will no longer be publishing the names of those who have broken the code first…

tumblr_m8fadmrsnK1rtjfjf.gif

and now the results from the Triple C’s Execution recommendation:

And the Commision has recommended the execution of : LTCanucksfanatic

Now your fate is to be decided like how I decide which sweat sock to use for Aladeen Time - with the Space W-H-E-E-L of DEATH!

5+wheels+spinning+graphic.gif

Looks like you spun: Death By Weeping Angel!

weeping_angel_gif_2_by_ictoan12-d57727q.gif

http://i427.photobuc...snain/mafia.gif

Tonight the Mafia hunted down Kesler87’s clone and although were upset in having to kill him again felt very satisfied to see the life drain from his eyes once again.

oblivion-clones.jpg

Master Radishes

Before I finish up tonight I have some somber news for you all, it seems there has been a terrible accident at the cloning facility, and all the… oh god how to put this… all the cloning goo has been destroyed… I never even had a chance to… anyways I promised myself I wouldn’t cry but come on is there a dry eye out there in our audience?

om-cruise-war-of-the-worlds-sad.gif

Unfortunately this means that cloning will no longer be possible. I know you are all devastated as I am.

Well hopefully this intriguing question will take all of your minds off of the tragic new of the loss of our beloved goo:

24269883878078d49e3fd3ae98b1074de48946ae94f84501337a840e0a81da7e.jpg

Have an Aladeen Night, in this gooless world :(

**************************************************************************************************

SUMMARY

Techno LYNCH - LTCanucksfanatic(Mafia)

Cyber SK - None

Space Vigilante - None

Intergalactic Mafia - Kesler87 (unknown)

Cloning - Master Radishes

I’m sure some people must vote next round and I will tell you that you have to when I figure it out!

tumblr_md1j292z8H1r4gei2o1_400.gif

**************************************************************************************************

All regular TPs should unsanctioned lynch MR tomorrow night IMO.

Good idea, but the person who starts the unsanctioned lynch gets their vote forfeited for the rest of the game. Perhaps we should decide exactly how we should do this. I'm willing to sacrifice my lynch vote if I need to. I'd like to see what MR has to say though.

Good idea, but the person who starts the unsanctioned lynch gets their vote forfeited for the rest of the game. Perhaps we should decide exactly how we should do this. I'm willing to sacrifice my lynch vote if I need to. I'd like to see what MR has to say though.

To be honest, I'm already locked in.. after participating in the posse that lynched Mr Radishes the night before last I've developed an insatiable taste for blood that no amount of Binary Code can hold back.

Archived