The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Decoded - Game has Started

Aladeen

Crap missed nightfall.

Was a fantastic day up the mountain though.

g_bassi keeps voting for me and has provided no reason as to why, sets off some red flags.

I'm TP, and its in the towns best interest for a sheriff (if one remains alive) to investigate me.

Crap missed nightfall.

Was a fantastic day up the mountain though.

g_bassi keeps voting for me and has provided no reason as to why, sets off some red flags.

I'm TP, and its in the towns best interest for a sheriff (if one remains alive) to investigate me.

That's easy to say when the sheriff is likely dead. My vote stands until proven otherwise.

Also; you have yet to provide reason for your vote, simply danced around the question.

Vote3 g_bassi

I think he's mafia, no reason just because

See how easy that is?

I did the same thing last game, and it worked. In fact, it specifically worked in voting you out. I'm looking for patterns in behaviour, and you seem to be replicating that from the second game where you were Mafia, rather than that first one where you were TP.

Like I said before, if I start getting my wild accusations wrong at some point, I'll stop making them.

I did the same thing last game, and it worked. In fact, it specifically worked in voting you out. I'm looking for patterns in behaviour, and you seem to be replicating that from the second game where you were Mafia, rather than that first one where you were TP.

Like I said before, if I start getting my wild accusations wrong at some point, I'll stop making them.

You should stop now then.

Alright, I have to make a note that Kesler87 is the first to be punished under Aladeen's commandment system. Due to the infraction of breaking my Commandment against mean-spirited comments and insults I have no choice but to recommend to the next host that he be kept from playing the next round of Mafia.

All should be encouraged to play mafia. And those who are pros especially MVPs should make it their business to help new players learn to play the game.

So for cimes against Aladeen I sentence Kesler87 to a 1 game ban, if he can refrain from insults for a full game I ask whoever is hosting the game after next to revisit Kesler87's case and determine if he is fit to play again. I don't like not letting anyone play who wants to, but this game needs to be fun for everyone.

Please remember that hosts and players take time out of their lives to make this game what it is, without each other there is no mafia. So be civil and Everyone Love Everyone.

Alright, I have to make a note that Kesler87 is the first to be punished under Aladeen's commandment system. Due to the infraction of breaking my Commandment against mean-spirited comments and insults I have no choice but to recommend to the next host that he be kept from playing the next round of Mafia.

All should be encouraged to play mafia. And those who are pros especially MVPs should make it their business to help new players learn to play the game.

So for cimes against Aladeen I sentence Kesler87 to a 1 game ban, if he can refrain from insults for a full game I ask whoever is hosting the game after next to revisit Kesler87's case and determine if he is fit to play again. I don't like not letting anyone play who wants to, but this game needs to be fun for everyone.

Please remember that hosts and players take time out of their lives to make this game what it is, without each other there is no mafia. So be civil and Everyone Love Everyone.

Well said.

As host for next game I will be upholding this judgement

Archived