The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Heritage Classic] Ottawa @ Vancouver | 03/02/14 |

Drouin

Stadium is chanting "We want Lu."

...and fans call GiIlis and Torts "classless"! Honestly the glee and self-satisfaction some fans see when their guy struggles is disgusting and embarrasses the franchise more than Gillis or Torts ever could.

i know right. the guy doesn't even want to be here and hes suposedly entitled to this game?

To be fair, he didn't fall out if love with the team/city. It was decided for him that he's no longer the guy here. And certain assurances were made that he would be moved. If he didn't mentally check out from the city, he wouldn't be human. The guy just wants to play hockey.

Forget the trade deadline...Gillis and Aquilini should figure out where they're gonna find $1000 to buy a server that actually works for CDC....the performance on this board is a crazy bad joke...

I think Gillis and Aqua are actually spamming CDC with bots to tie up the board so we can't express our frustration fast enough.

If I was Luongo I would quickly pull a Patrick Roy and get the f%$k out of town

I don't know about you but if Torts wanted to play the goalie that gives him the best chance to win wouldn't that be your "number 1" aka Luongo

haha no one wants Lu did u not see what happend the last 2 years as we tried to trade him and the whole league said thanks but no thanks.

So bummed. Play for your goalie, guys!

I wanted Luo to play as much as anyone, but the fans chanting "We want Luo!" Is totally unnecessary. No need to compound the disrespect! Lack deserves better, as did Luo.

I agree, Lack doesn't deserve it. But that's why playing Lack in this big of audience is unfair to him imo. This decision has become unfair and lose lose for both Lu and Lack.

Archived