The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Heritage Classic] Ottawa @ Vancouver | 03/02/14 |

Drouin

Will be there (sort of ... nosebleeds).

Really looking forward to it....lost in all the negativity that's being spread around about this, I'm just happy to be going to a hockey game!

Wooo, let's do this Canucks. I'm calling a serious turning point here.

love all the negativity surrounding this game.. just because some ppl can't afford it, they try to make it so other ppl don't enjoy the game as well.. :picard:

yes we know the opponent sucks and tickets are expensive, just enjoy the freaking game..

On behalf of the NHL and the Canucks for Kids Fund nearly 2,000 tickets to the 2014 Tim Hortons NHL Heritage Classic have been designated for youth hockey teams and players in B.C.

The premise of Hockey Education Reaching Out Society (HEROS) is to use the game of hockey as a catalyst to attract youth to a program offering support for education self-esteem building and life skills training.

I think the Heritage Classic is a blessing.

The Canucks desperately need some change. And it's (so far) not coming from management.

So a change in scenery, though superficial, is SOMETHING. Might not be much, but it is some change.

The jerseys are different. The dressing room will be different. The atmosphere will be different.

We need anything kind of change to help the team out of the funk.

Really? That's the best they could get?

What a crock of crap!

They're supporting local talent. That's what they should do.

Not some American or non bc talent. Keep it in BC. I don't love either of the acts but I rather bc artists get paid than some Americans.

Archived