The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Pittsburgh Desperate for Kesler, NYR, DET AND CBJ Join Race

What's so great about Beau Bennet? Just another Jensen nothing more nothing less.

That's not a bad thing, but people aren't exactly fond of Jensen here.

Less.

Jensen is not only a sniper - he has wheels. Quite fast for his size actually.

there's nothing wrong with having a Sutter on this team ...there is a reason their family has been in the nhl for 30 or so years. judging by the Carolina time and the short time in Pittsburgh he has potential , has not yet really reached his peak imo and is a Sutter !! so come the playoffs i can see him being a warrior for us

there's nothing wrong with having a Sutter on this team ...there is a reason their family has been in the nhl for 30 or so years. judging by the Carolina time and the short time in Pittsburgh he has potential , has not yet really reached his peak imo and is a Sutter !! so come the playoffs i can see him being a warrior for us

By the time we make the playoffs again he will be 29.

The only thing I'm worried about is Bennet reminds me of Booth for some reason

Why cause he looks like him?

That's about the only similarity. Booth can't shoot or make plays. The only thing he's good at is driving the net.

Bennett has hands and can snipe.

if philly is crazy enough to offer two top 6 guys in schenn and simmonds for kesler and maybe something else like hansen.

MG better agree and make the deal. either one of them coming back in a package is far better than any pittsburgh offer

Why cause he looks like him?

That's about the only similarity. Booth can't shoot or make plays. The only thing he's good at is driving the net.

Bennett has hands and can snipe.

Booth also had hands before he came here, apparently lost it on the way here

CKNW980SPORTS@CKNW980SPORTS 2m

According to the Province newspaper, Ryan Kesler will not waive his no trade clause to join the Columbus Blue Jackets

Now please end the Johansen nonsense

I wouldn't trust the Province as a source.

But I would have guessed Kesler wouldn't go to Columbus regardless. And I don't think it has anything to do with Umberger, it has to do with wanting to win.

But I would have guessed Kesler wouldn't go to Columbus regardless. And I don't think it has anything to do with Umberger, it has to do with wanting to win.

would you want to live in columbus ? haha i know i wouldn't

Kinda what I thought. Perhaps the got the info from Columbus if it is more than speculation.

Archived