The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Coyotes, March 4

goalie13

no kidding the people that are saying they are done with this team are the definition of bandwagoners you only support them when they are winning and doing well

no bandwagoners jump on during the playoffs. Because I see the reality and know where the team is going and wanting change makes me a bandwagoner? I think you're a fool if you still can't see the reality and can't accept things.

That's something children like you do, live in fantasies and not capable of accepting things...

How is taking a hiatus from a team on the decline with poor management considered to be something a real fan wouldn't do? Spending your time watching something that makes you miserable is just stupid IMO.

Agreed, but if you aren't able to keep a positive outlook to support your team, you're by definition a pretty poor fan.

How is taking a hiatus from a team on the decline with poor management considered to be something a real fan wouldn't do? Spending your time watching something that makes you miserable is just stupid IMO.

He's just pouting because Lou is gone.

On the flip note if you bail on your pro team every time they suck some of us wouldn't have gotten to watch hockey for 20 years.

He does look damn good after the Olympics. Plays bigger, hits more and skates faster.

those suspensions he got for other players running into him really threw him off his game for a stretch, and i can't say i blame him. He seems to be back to his good old bonecrunching self witch is great to see

no bandwagoners jump on during the playoffs. Because I see the reality and know where the team is going and wanting change makes me a bandwagoner? I think you're a fool if you still can't see the reality and can't accept things. That's something immature people do.

called a rebuild team will suck during it get used to it

no bandwagoners jump on and off all season long depending on how the team is doing

no bandwagoners jump on during the playoffs. Because I see the reality and know where the team is going and wanting change makes me a bandwagoner? I think you're a fool if you still can't see the reality and can't accept things. That's something immature people do.

Yes, and you are still here cheering even though you know it is likely this is not a playoff team. So you are not a band wagon dude. But wow what an eye opener, there sure are a lot of,em out there

Agreed, but if you aren't able to keep a positive outlook to support your team, you're by definition a pretty poor fan.

I just said I will get back into it when we got our young guys in, that is looking forward. I have accepted that we need change and need to move on.

Archived