The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday vs. Calgary

jj99

Unbelievable that fans are complaining about our goaltending and a rookie right now.

Would we be able to score more than a goal a game if we had Schneider or Luongo in net?

Lack has done everything you can ask of a goalie. And if people thought Jensen was going to solve all of our scoring problems, then I don't know what to say. Apparently you can judge how good a player is after 40 minutes of hockey. Some amazing hockey analysts on here, I think we may have some future scouts among us.

This is really going to hurt his confidence.

So pointless to bring him up. It was so freaking obvious that Torts would demote him

Fans should all be happy now!

Those who wanted Schneider gone got their wish! and those who wanted Luongo gone go their wish! so technically everyone should be happy.

:wacko::mellow::unsure:

Believe it or not, there were actually a few people who suggested moving both of them.

At this point, the only problem I have with the way things turned out is that Schneider is still stuck splitting games with a guy he is outplaying....again.

Schneids 34 starts .918

Brodeur 31 starts .898

Schneider is going to be 28 in 10 days, has a lifetime .925, and has yet to get out from the shadows.

Yes, because Burrows and his 5 assists in 34 games along with his +/- of 14 is helping us..

And a guy who is a minus player in the AHL who has less points in the AHL than Darren Archibald, even though he's played 10 more games and logs more minutes is the guy who earned the spot? I haven't noticed Jensen killing penalties yet. He does that right? Because he's just so well rounded.

Believe it or not, there were actually a few people who suggested moving both of them.

At this point, the only problem I have with the way things turned out is that Schneider is still stuck splitting games with a guy he is outplaying....again.

Schneids 34 starts .918

Brodeur 31 starts .898

Schneider is going to be 28 in 10 days, has a lifetime .925, and has yet to get out from the shadows.

yeah get that bum who holds every major goaltending record out of there...

The kids nervous and has a poor coach.

Watch him in the AHL and you'll realize he thinks the game well. I wouldn't judge him on this game considering the situation this team is in. Even a former Hart winner looks like a junior player right now.

LOL...tru that. No one is playing a text-book game out there.

It's a very messy & mistake-laden game tonite... by both teams. A LOT of rookies out there for CGY, too.

Then Tortorella's scramblin' his lines like eggs. Jensen's trying...during all of that. Wishin' him luck out there.

this is depressing .. and its true what they said .. last year this time we had 2 very good goalies .. we traded them for maybes ... how can anyone not think this isn't mismanagement on a grand scale ????/// frack !!! disgusting

what does the frog say?

ribbet ribbet yada yada ribbet

Unbelievable that fans are complaining about our goaltending and a rookie right now.

Would we be able to score more than a goal a game if we had Schneider or Luongo in net?

Lack has done everything you can ask of a goalie. And if people thought Jensen was going to solve all of our scoring problems, then I don't know what to say. Apparently you can judge how good a player is after 40 minutes of hockey. Some amazing hockey analysts on here, I think we may have some future scouts among us.

I dont know what everyone else is complaining about but my problem isn't who we have in net .. its what we got in return for both of the goalies that we dont have in net .. my humble opinion is that mike gillis is one of the worst gms this team has ever had .. again .. only my opinion ..

Archived