The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Crestfallen Calgary Loses 2-1

M A K A V E L I 96

Well...the Flames and their 8 rookies played the night before and we sure showed them by getting 14 shots and blowing them away 2-1.

Happy for the win.

Yeah well they also had 3 powerplays in the last 10 minutes to tie it.

All those kids must be tired, especially against the senior citizen Canuck team.

I don't think all Canucks are aware there's a live feed in the dressing room post game. I just saw some naked man bits.

Jensen had a good game via underlying #s. You want offense, the lines he was on created it.

Really impressed with Sestito as well. He's done everything this team has asked of him.

Loccccccccckkkkkkkkk!!

too little too late to salvage this season, but the team showed signs of life and a sense of urgency for the first time in months.

they also completely abandoned tortorella's system.

i'm guessing that's not a coincidence.

"I thought Kesler was an absolute horse in that third period." - Torts

really? I don't even remember Kesler in the game let alone the 3rd. Not saying he didn't do anything, just didn't really notice him. Mostly on faceoffs though.

is it my fault you mention Luongo in every thread you're in? lol

go have a cry and get over it already

as for "following" I was posting in this thread before u started your Lu trolling, strong everything

He's not the one acting like a butthurt 13 year old playing Call of Duty...

I should rephrase that

This win alone doesn't mean much, we are going to need more for it to matter.

Yes, one step down a long path. At least they've started. If they lost tonight, it would have been a lot easier to throw in the towel on this season.

really? I don't even remember Kesler in the game let alone the 3rd. Not saying he didn't do anything, just didn't really notice him. Mostly on faceoffs though.

Missed the 3 straight PK's he killed off? Separated guys from the puck all 3rd. I don't think I saw Henrik at all after his shift with Burrows and Jensen lead to the pressure that allowed Weber to score

Archived