The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nashville Predators vs Vancouver Canucks | SNET-P | 7:00 PM|

Blueberries

We have a better chance of making the playoffs than we do of getting into the top 5. We would have to lose nearly every game while Calgary posts close to a 500 record.

Our best bet is 6th but I'd say we have a better shot at 7th. By winning percentage we're tied for 8th last in the league.

Drafting 7th is better than 14th haha. I'm all for making the playoffs but it's quite the pipe dream at this point. Best case scenario now, we lose every game with Jensen getting 9 hat tricks lol... Oh and Tanev breaks out offensively too

I don't see them as 'still in the race' but I like it that they are playing like they think they are. Make yourselves proud, boys!

Win or lose, end the season feeling good about yourselves.

We are all Canucks.

Exactly, I'm still cheering them on every game but I'm not gonna cry if we gain draft position now. Gimme exciting games to watch until the end of the season and a top prospect.

Here's the %chances we will finish in a certain position in the conference:

8 - 1%

9 - 8%

10 - 43%

11 - 30%

12 - 15%

13 - 2%

14 - 0.537%

So those wanting us to tank are in the same percentage chance as those want us to win.

We will more than likely be 10th in the conference and will probably get the 10th pick overall unless we trade up...

To those that want the team to lose every game for a chance at a better draft pick......certainly not real fans. Tanking is for losers. I want my team to win every time they play, for pride if for nothing else. Real Canucks are not sandbagers, other teams may be but not the Canucks. Draft picks are a crap shoot anyway, remember "fail for Nail"? What is it this year, "Bad for Ekblad or Suck for Sam"? Just put the best team on the ice and go for it everynight, that's what professional sports and entertainment is all about. Go Canucks Go!!!!!!

Archived