The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Nostra Famiglia

Intoewsables

I'm sticking with my vote. Doughty made himself an easy target and too many people in my opinion are targeting him. To clarify for posterity, which of you are voting for him because you think he is mafia and which of you are voting for him because of his language?

yea and by the time I looked at this game, there was 16 pages of it so I just skipped to last page. In addition, knowing you were in this game, half of the posts are probably garbage coming out of your mouth.

It is quite evident I am TP and you are trying to make me look like mafia leads me to suggest that you are in fact mafia. Noob.

Toews, this is a personal attack. I expect a godkill.

I'm sticking with my vote. Doughty made himself an easy target and too many people in my opinion are targeting him. To clarify for posterity, which of you are voting for him because you think he is mafia and which of you are voting for him because of his language?

I changed my vote to him as a knee jerk reaction to his language. Upon reflection this isn't a good really good reason especially since I wasn't a fan of it before his post.

Going back to my first vote

Unvote Doughty Vote Dral

I'm sticking with my vote. Doughty made himself an easy target and too many people in my opinion are targeting him.To clarify for posterity, which of you are voting for him because you think he is mafia and which of you are voting for him because of his language?

Agreed. Vote for caboose or heffy

Is it just me, or are a lot of the recent votes for both players raising a ton of red flags? I think we'll have a pretty good idea of who's who once the results come out.

Not just you. Some decent reading material from this round at least.

Archived