The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Can we crown the Lady Byng Winner already

Hindsight is always 20/20. Schroeder was highly touted and was a steal of a pick at the time.

I cannot stand it when people use hindsight to criticize decisions. It's so fricken stupid.

Heard this before. Figured i'd hear it again. I guess that's foresight.

It's unfair!

That's hindsight!

No, it's just doing a poor job.

You know, it is impressive.

BUt I can't help thinking how is that even possible. He never once hooked a guy? Nobody ever stepped on his stick? He never held a stick?

The Sedins play pretty damn clean hockey yet they spend a lot of time in the box. Seems like ROR gets a lot of respect from the zebras.

BUt I can't help thinking how is that even possible. He never once hooked a guy? Nobody ever stepped on his stick? He never held a stick?

The Sedins play pretty damn clean hockey yet they spend a lot of time in the box. Seems like ROR gets a lot of respect from the zebras.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Has the puck never even once flipped off his stick into the stands or the ref not mistakenly made a bad call against him. Even a coincidental. Zero penalties is extremely impressive. I bet refs now know this and are scared to be the guy who breaks his perfect season.

Lol, the Sedins take so many cheap hooking penalties in the offensive zone. That's why they're in the box.

Hindsight is always 20/20. Schroeder was highly touted and was a steal of a pick at the time.

I cannot stand it when people use hindsight to criticize decisions. It's so fricken stupid.

I have to agree with you there. Mark Messier was drafted in the 3rd round.

Shea Weber was drafted half way through the second.

the argument against hindsight is really dumb, because the number one trait that every single decent gm must possess is excellent foresight.

that's why i shake my head when smart gms with proven track records pass on a prospect, and they keep free falling through the draft, and there's mike gillis, there to break their fall.

sauve, schroeder, mcnally, etc. my hopes for shinkaruk are low.

Sedins hook and hold to make up for their lack of speed. Not sure about O' Reilly never really watch him play.

Tanev could win Lady Byng. He's not dirty and rarely takes penalties. Not sure about his PIMs though.

Archived