The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT]Bye Playoffs?

CANUCK-EXPRESS

honestly unless this team gets into the top 5 which was unlikely even before winning these last couple of games the difference between 6-10 is not very much players can drop you never know until 3-4 years from the draft honestly

I hear you , but really............why not?

At #8 you have more options than at #11 or 13. You can trade down, you have a few more quality players to choose from. Once we are mathematically done, I say we dump the rest of the games.

I hear you , but really............why not?

At #8 you have more options than at #11 or 13. You can trade down, you have a few more quality players to choose from. Once we are mathematically done, I say we dump the rest of the games.

As much as I'd like a better pick you can't drop games, the players still need to play and you can't tell them to throw games. Now what they could do and should do is put rookies in bigger rolls and let them run with it, sure we may drop more games but it's get at teaching time and could get us a better pick. Win.. Win?

Somebody in another thread yesterday mentioned about us being able to catch Minny. I immediately dismissed it, but with the "streak" that Phoenix is on, I really think that catching them is more realistic. They look extremely bothered.

In fact, they play the Yotes on Saturday....then the Hawks and Kings on the road.

If they lose all three and we win Saturday and Tues against the Rags....by next Thursday we could be within 2 points of them with the same amount of games played.

As much as I'd like a better pick you can't drop games, the players still need to play and you can't tell them to throw games. Now what they could do and should do is put rookies in bigger rolls and let them run with it, sure we may drop more games but it's get at teaching time and could get us a better pick. Win.. Win?

Torts can teach them to ride the pine...

Played very well obviously wasn't enough to at least break even. He sucks, i try give him a chance but he makes me want to pull my hair out everytime he's on the ice. 3 years now, where's the light at the end of the tunnel?

well he pretty much covered Bieksa's butt on multiple occasions i get Bieksa is a heart and soul captain like player but he makes just as many boneheaded defensive decisions as Edler but gets nowhere near the same flack for it

people will constantly point out the plus/minus stat difference but giveaways tell a different story Bieksa throughout his career has needed a defensive minded partner to cover up his mistakes he is more a forward than defenseman

Guest Gumballthechewy

Never heard a mod say that I'm still lmao. Love ya deb.

Deb is the best, if I met her in person I would give her a big hug! :)

called nothing because Torts isn't getting fired and not even close to be instead of blaming the coach maybe look at the underachieving players ever since the Cup run

Underachieving management.

Players don't decide who gets signed by Gillis and Gilman.

Archived