The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ANA - 3/29/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

Why can't it be the Wild we catch?

Yes, with the Wild struggling lately we'll have to catch them. But the thing is we need at least one team to lose games besides the Wild that are ahead of us - either the Coyotes or Stars, but both teams continue to win games making it harder for the Canucks to keep the pace.

Sounds like a load of crap to be perfectly honest.

There's an underlaying story about Booth, as well, back when Weise got traded. I wish I had the link, but there was an article suggesting that Weise and Booth had become "b*tching buddies" about lack of playing time and Press Box visits. I personally feel this is why Weise got moved for the proverbial bag of pucks. So, aside from all of our legitimate questions about Booth's play, there is at least some evidence he'd become a problem in the room, too.

All we need is one...no better choke of a team than Minnesota...never saw a team like PHX being the one to collapse, anyway...

Don't think you get it still, Stars, Coyotes, and Wild are all above us. So if they fall out Stars and Phx are still ahead

He had a broken ankle which takes a year to heal and get 100% it's been a year just 2 weeks ago so isn't it a bit odd he's skating good again? No. He's healed completely and ready to go.

Yeah, I read that article too. That might explain his skating, but not why he hasn't been able to hit the broad side of a barn with a basketball for the better part of the season.

Don't think you get it still, Stars, Coyotes, and Wild are all above us. So if they fall out Stars and Phx are still ahead

I don't think you get it...we have to win out, regardless. We just need a team to have fallen out of the spot for us to take. Dallas won't win out...

Archived