The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ANA - 3/29/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

Garrison is slow and sucks.

Edler is disgraceful to beat this team canucks have to hit and hit hard. My god they dont seem to be playing to win it at all costs.

unbelievable I am so disappointed right now..some guys are playing and most are coasting. Torts sucks A$%

Why oh why does Booth decide that NOW, in the last 2 weeks or so, he' s going to start earning his contract?

Is he suddenly worried he'll be bought out and no other team will take him? Jeez, coulda used this effort about 2 months ago.

he has always been playing with the same amount of effort for quite some time now the only difference is he is scoring and setting up goals

Why oh why does Booth decide that NOW, in the last 2 weeks or so, he' s going to start earning his contract?

Is he suddenly worried he'll be bought out and no other team will take him? Jeez, coulda used this effort about 2 months ago.

Yeah I think you, I and everyone else is thinking that right now. Pretty much a c#@k tease.

Garrison is slow and sucks.

Edler is disgraceful to beat this team canucks have to hit and hit hard. My god they dont seem to be playing to win it at all costs.

unbelievable I am so disappointed right now..some guys are playing and most are coasting. Torts sucks A$%

I think they've outplayed the Ducks.

Archived