The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STORY

Dogbyte

CDC STORY - flèche

It was a rare sunny day in the lower mainland. Captain Bob and the rest of the Canuck_Inferno sat around with a couple of Baggins. Nothing but a DollarAndADream contemplating the day, talking about the cuporbust and Losing With Pride.

“Remember when you were EmployeeoftheMonth?” a mindless soul joked.

“You know what” Captain Bob” said, “you know what … today is the day we should Hobble the King of Anarchy, and his sidekick suolucidir”.!

“That is Madness, how do you propose to do that”, laughed Dave Bolland “you’re a Primal Optimist. We have no DeNiro, no D-money, no Tangelos”?

“Well”, said Captain Bob, we do have an Armada and Columbo at our disposal.

“Look use your Common Sense we’ve all been in a vancouverdepression lately but that’s oldnews, no reason to go running off Smashin Kassian.”, snorted Dave Bolland.

‘I was RunningWild the other day and got into some fisticuffs over it’, but I was hanging with Tom Sestito so no problema. We went out to the new club Hockeyville88 and I remember this wallstreetamigo was mentioning something about a Snake Doctor up on the Grousse Grind.

As they arrived at the base of the mountain through the edge of the forest Captain Bob picked some special Blackberries for he had been here before one fateful day. Just like forty years ago out of the fog appeared an Amish Rake Fighter. Now they were amongst the Ghosts of 1915. ”Shhhhhhhhh”, silenced Captain Bob, “I think I saw a NightHawkSniper, a real sharpshooter, the only thing that can handle that is a canuck2extreme”. Maybe we can Squeak out of it he thought absently as a distant rumbling brought him out of his revelry.

A deafening roar shook the mountain. “avelanch”, screamed Captain Bob. There was only one thing that Captain Bob could do. It was a catastrophic thought, a crime committing multiple crimes in his mind, but he saw no way out. Even as he contemplated a steel chill ran through him. For the first time in his life it wasn’t up to him …. Time for the EhrhoffEffect. He was now the Legend Killer.

His weakness, a GLASSJAW

As Captain Bob looked into the year of night he could almost see the Twilight Sparkle.

cdc has really low standards, so... i guess so. also i'm suing this thread for using my likeliness in an unjust manner-- no jabronis are allowed to use my status and likeliness in their stories

I'll contact wetcoaster to set up the class action for us.

Archived