The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - La guerra delle menti [GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS!]

Otis

Guest Gumballthechewy

Ok, let's try this again...

Oh and just to make things absolutely clear; as I said before, the vote on Kesler was a joke. Unvote Kesler . What I do find interesting however, is seeing how involved and gung-ho Gumball was until roles were announced and then he disappeared. Mafia PM? Vote Gumball .

Richard_Nixon_zpsec17fb90.jpg

Sorry, there's a massive blizzard going on right now and I have satilite internet so it keeps dropping out...

Guest Gumballthechewy

That was a fast edit. You must have that pic stored for the occasion you are a mafia.

I posted it in the last thread when I was accused of being mafia. :P

Oh and just to make things absolutely clear; as I said before, the vote on Kesler was a joke. Unvote Kesler . What I do find interesting however, is seeing how involved and gung-ho Gumball was until roles were announced and then he disappeared. Mafia PM? Vote Gumball .

Unvote

Vote Gumball

Guest Gumballthechewy

The one you not so ninja edited :P

Oh, I uploaded that one to my Photobucket account for a joke somewhere else. The Nixon one was the one I posted in the last thread.

I have no idea how I copied the link for that one...

Oh, I uploaded that one to my Photobucket account for a joke somewhere else. The Nixon one was the one I posted in the last thread.

I have no idea how I copied the link for that one...

I don't know where you were going to post that but I think I want to know.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I don't know where you were going to post that but I think I want to know.

I can't remember the thread but someone said they were taking something back, can't remember that either, and Lucy asked how you take a word back so I was going to post that in response but then I figured most people would probably be offended by it so I never did.

I can't remember the thread but someone said they were taking something back, can't remember that either, and Lucy asked how you take a word back so I was going to post that in response but then I figured most people would probably be offended by it so I never did.

Damn censorship.

It was..... disappointing...

Pfff this is obviously a lie, everyone who has ever seen my junk knows that the only descriptive words that could be used are Massive, Majestic, Magnificent. Mindblowing... Obvious Mafia is Obvious!

Archived