The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - La guerra delle menti [GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS!]

Otis

This is two times now Il Duce. You are usually far more eloquent and wily than posting one-liners. You are definitely no follower so what gives? Why are you acting so different this game?

Ha! I didn't know I was eloquent nor wily but I'll take it.

Honestly, I'm vanilla-flavored TP this game and I thought I'd announce my "bandwagon" with your vote (at least this round) off the bat so I can look suspicious now rather than later. (After tonight I won't be around until 6-7 PM tomorrow.) The reason I thought I'd join your vote is simply to squeeze people (and see if anyone else wanted to hop on board.) The risk, I guess, is making myself look suspicious so I'll try and be as transparent as possible. I think my MO is usually trying to help my team win, rather than exclusively keeping myself alive.

To expand on this, for the moment I believe your story about being the body guard (as seems to be the consensus) especially since no one else has come forward (other than Toews and his medkit - whom I'm also giving the benefit of the doubt early on. I again see no tactical advantage in faking this as the true holder could easily call you out.)

Ha! I didn't know I was eloquent nor wily but I'll take it.

Honestly, I'm vanilla-flavored TP this game and I thought I'd announce my "bandwagon" with your vote (at least this round) off the bat so I can look suspicious now rather than later. (After tonight I won't be around until 6-7 PM tomorrow.) The reason I thought I'd join your vote is simply to squeeze people (and see if anyone else wanted to hop on board.) The risk, I guess, is making myself look suspicious so I'll try and be as transparent as possible. I think my MO is usually trying to help my team win, rather than exclusively keeping myself alive.

To expand on this, for the moment I believe your story about being the body guard (as seems to be the consensus) especially since no one else has come forward (other than Toews and his medkit - whom I'm also giving the benefit of the doubt early on. I again see no tactical advantage in faking this as the true holder could easily call you out.)

It wasn't your bandwagon vote that made you suspicious to me, it's the actual putting forth of such a vote that seems to contradict the persona of the TP Il Duce we know well.

As far as my story, it seems far from consensus as I have yet to be contacted by anyone. Everyone is being fairly cautious right now (not that I can blame them). TP's should all be joining the conversation and voicing their suspicions to make these players more comfortable in making choices.

So while I appreciate the vote of confidence, you should be putting forth a list of suspicions or accuse someone and get them talking so everyone has something to work with (especially for later rounds - seemed to help last game). That would really help the TP's.

It wasn't your bandwagon vote that made you suspicious to me, it's the actual putting forth of such a vote that seems to contradict the persona of the TP Il Duce we know well.

As far as my story, it seems far from consensus as I have yet to be contacted by anyone. Everyone is being fairly cautious right now (not that I can blame them). TP's should all be joining the conversation and voicing their suspicions to make these players more comfortable in making choices.

So while I appreciate the vote of confidence, you should be putting forth a list of suspicions or accuse someone and get them talking so everyone has something to work with (especially for later rounds - seemed to help last game). That would really help the TP's.

Kryten I love you buddy and your story seems pretty legit, however you could be the lackey working on their own and you never had to pass your choice over with any other mafia, but rather something you came up with on the spot and executed.

With that said, I do tend to believe you, maybe cause of our bromance, but I do understand specials being cautious!

Kryten I love you buddy and your story seems pretty legit, however you could be the lackey working on their own and you never had to pass your choice over with any other mafia, but rather something you came up with on the spot and executed.

With that said, I do tend to believe you, maybe cause of our bromance, but I do understand specials being cautious!

I understand it as well, but as MR states; at some point you have to take a leap. If you think I cooked this up in less than 10 minutes and I am indeed the Lackey or a mafia, don't contact me.

If you think I am who I say I am, you should send me a PM so I can get an alliance started (although no harm in waiting a while first to see what there is to see).

At least we have the luxury of time to see what others have to say on the matter (still some posters yet to join the discussion).

I understand it as well, but as MR states; at some point you have to take a leap. If you think I cooked this up in less than 10 minutes and I am indeed the Lackey or a mafia, don't contact me.

If you think I am who I say I am, you should send me a PM so I can get an alliance started (although no harm in waiting a while first to see what there is to see).

At least we have the luxury of time to see what others have to say on the matter (still some posters yet to join the discussion).

That all makes sense.

I'm inclined to believe Kryten is telling the truth. While there's no harm in waiting until closer to nightfall, it's especially important to get a decent sized TP alliance going early in order to keep control of the medkit. The last thing we want is to let the medkit fall into the wrong hands.

Archived