The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

David Booth Tweet

BI3KSA-

He was on 1040 yesterday talking about the pic. Really good interview they were talking a lot about a potential buyout. Booth was saying how easy this season would have been to write off and how hard he worked. That his line with Richardson and kass have good chemistry and how much he loves vancouver and hopes he can stay here. I have always liked booth, too bad he's got such a steep contract, but that's been the best line of late. Only one showing chemistry with hank out

I would rather take guys like Booth on my team than some of the prima-donnas that are out on the ice saying look at me and pay me millions. The fact that Canucks management are willing to pay players big bucks isn't the player's fault. It is the management's. Let's see some of the other Canucks go to the net and get 6+ good body checks in a game. Guys like Edler and Bieksa should be stapling guys to the board ever chance they get. They are way too soft. By the way where did Booth ever say that the earth was 6000 years old?

No, but it does mean he's a deluded fool.

As someone who is not religious I have to say that you are no better than a Christian/Jehova Witness that crams their stuff down your throat... Some people have different beliefs, that doesn't make them deluded it makes them a believer...

why the eff does every David Booth thread have to turn into a religious/Christianity debate?? Does every mention of Jeff Halpern turn into a debate about the Jewish faith?? talk about him as a hockey player....

why the eff does every David Booth thread have to turn into a religious/Christianity debate?? Does every mention of Jeff Halpern turn into a debate about the Jewish faith?? talk about him as a hockey player....

Probably because Booth himself mentions it every chance he gets.

If believing in an invisible friend that lives in the sky, that you talk to and he tells you how to live isn't insane i'm not sure what qualifies.

you may have a valid point but who cares? let him believe what he wants and you believe what you want, why does it bother you? He may talk about religion a lot but I have never heard him push it on the fans, he just talks about how he is inspired etc. good for him, let him be!

you may have a valid point but who cares? let him believe what he wants and you believe what you want, why does it bother you?. He may talk about religion a lot but I have never heard him push it on the fans, he just talks about how he is inspired etc. good for him, let him be!

I'm assuming the guy that asked the question that i answered cares or he wouldn't have asked it.. I didn't bring this subject up. But at the end of the day if Booth is going to make his faith as public and as primary as he does its ridiculous to think thats not going to be the primary thing that gets discussed in relation to him

^^^ i disagree

No, but it does mean he's a deluded fool.

If believing in an invisible friend that lives in the sky, that you talk to and he tells you how to live isn't insane i'm not sure what qualifies.

Do you guys pat eachother on the back or do you just get yourselves every day?

because we're the ones being self righteous at the moment :picard: .. congrats on being better than us.. but don't pat yourself on the back eh.

Are you being serious right now?

I just think it's not cool to generalize people based on their beliefs and be unnecessarily mean. That doesn't make me better than anybody and I'm certainly not a believer. Keeping feeding those christians to the lions though; you're doing the lords work.

Archived