The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Loooool SN glitched and put on some funny as crap of the Hockey crew screwing around on TV for a few seconds. Was right before Stanton went to the plate :lol:

...huge 1st inning for the Jays. You can see the confidence building within the group. Playing with so much more enthusiasm and jump!

Loooool SN glitched and put on some funny as crap of the Hockey crew screwing around on TV for a few seconds. Was right before Stanton went to the plate :lol:

...huge 1st inning for the Jays. You can see the confidence building within the group. Playing with so much more enthusiasm and jump!

Colobello has turned into a hell of a pickup..the guy can flat out hit.

I cant stand the guy..but they played well today and 5 in a row...cant complain.

You summed it up. Can't stand him either. The way he carries himself and come across when speaking to the media. When Jays lost to Twins following the game he said "you guys saw the same **** I did". What a clown. In addition to his first tenure with the Jays when he got into altercation with Ted Lily which resulted in Gibbons with a bloody nose and challenged Shea Hillenbrand to a fight. He manages the pitching/bullpen so poorly and runs a country club.

You summed it up. Can't stand him either. The way he carries himself and come across when speaking to the media. When Jays lost to Twins following the game he said "you guys saw the same **** I did". What a clown. In addition to his first tenure with the Jays when he got into altercation with Ted Lily which resulted in Gibbons with a bloody nose and challenged Shea Hillenbrand to a fight. He manages the pitching/bullpen so poorly and runs a country club.

Bolded 2 things you said are why I hate him and = the italics lol.

Blue Jays drafted a good pitcher with the 29 overall pick. He is projected as a 3-5 guy but that doesn't really matter because of the depth of there farm system

Sanchez

Norris

Stroman

Hoffman

Harris

Osuna may be a starter next year

Wish they had kept

Musgrove

Wosherjoski

Syndergaard

Alvarez

Nicolino

Nolin

Graveman

We could have had one of the best young pitching staff in the majors

Edited by Gstank29

11-3. Nice. The Jays went on a hot streak similar to this last year at the same time. Didn't end well. I'll hold out a little while longer before I get too excited. Always nice to see a few wins tho.

Yep. I'm enjoying the W's but will reserve absolutely judgement a little longer. Despite the recent improvements I still don't believe in the pitching staff.

Love how we're only up 2 games on the Red Sox, despite us having the third best run differential league, and them having the third worst.

Nice to see a couple of walk off games in this little run they have going. And at least we're back to .500. Remember when we were 23-30, that wasn't so nice.