The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Another costly loss to a bottom-feeder team. I sure hope the Jays are embarassed, WS contenders don't lose games to teams like that. They better stop the slide now. It sure appears that as of late, the only way the Jays can win is when Price is starting.

I still am not convinced this team will go far in the playoffs. When the opposition pitching is good and the offense dries up, they can't seem to win the one-run games.

Another costly loss to a bottom-feeder team. I sure hope the Jays are embarassed, WS contenders don't lose games to teams like that. They better stop the slide now. It sure appears that as of late, the only way the Jays can win is when Price is starting.

I still am not convinced this team will go far in the playoffs. When the opposition pitching is good and the offense dries up, they can't seem to win the one-run games.

Pitching is their weakness. Rotation excluding Price, you don't know what your going to get. Bullpen is the same too. They look great for awhile and then blow games.

Wish AA had got another starter for the rotation. If he was serious about "being all in" and Rogers was willing to take on another contract they should have gotten Shields and reunited him with Price. It would give them a 1-2 punch.

Pitching is their weakness. Rotation excluding Price, you don't know what your going to get. Bullpen is the same too. They look great for awhile and then blow games.

Wish AA had got another starter for the rotation. If he was serious about "being all in" and Rogers was willing to take on another contract they should have gotten Shields and reunited him with Price. It would give them a 1-2 punch.

It is very rare a team adds an all star shortstop an ace 2 quality relievers and upgrade in left field at the deadline. Instead of "wishing" AA would have done more at the deadline(which is outrageous) we should enjoy the fantastic team we have and enjoy the meaningful baseball in September.

We arnt going to crush everyone or win every series.

• Upvote 3

It is very rare a team adds an all star shortstop an ace 2 quality relievers and upgrade in left field at the deadline. Instead of "wishing" AA would have done more at the deadline(which is outrageous) we should enjoy the fantastic team we have and enjoy the meaningful baseball in September.

^this but especially that

Edited by Amish Rake Fighter

I realize they aren't going to win every game and series but they should be crushing teams like Atlanta. No excuse. That's a joke they lost tonight and could have taken taken advantage with Yankees losing. Yanks

dominated Atlanta when they played them a few weeks back.

If Pillar wasn't such a goof and injured our all-star shortshop, which could hurt the Jays offensively but mainly defensively.

Sorry to say this team won't go far in the playoffs with their pitching. Hutchinson isn't as good as his deceiving record, Buehrle is inconsistent and Dickey has been a total bust and nothing close to his Cy Young form. form since coming here. I don't have alot of faith in pen either. Too many times they've blow games and cost the team wins.

I realize they aren't going to win every game and series but they should be crushing teams like Atlanta. No excuse. That's a joke they lost tonight and could have taken taken advantage with Yankees losing. Yanks

dominated Atlanta when they played them a few weeks back.

If Pillar wasn't such a goof and injured our all-star shortshop, which could hurt the Jays offensively but mainly defensively.

Sorry to say this team won't go far in the playoffs with their pitching. Hutchinson isn't as good as his deceiving record, Buehrle is inconsistent and Dickey has been a total bust and nothing close to his Cy Young form. form since coming here. I don't have alot of faith in pen either. Too many times they've blow games and cost the team wins.

Well they are in a national league ball park with no DH minus two of our best hitters.

The Pillar tulo collision was bad luck and could have happened to anyone, and if I read correctly if the centre fielder calls for it, it's his ball. That was no ones fault though.

Hutchinson is in the bull pen now.

Your right about Buhrle.

I'm pretty sure RA has a 2.98 ERA or something like that since the all star break.

Osuna has blown 2 saves and our bull pen has been one of the best since the all star break.

Edited by Tony Romo