The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

This team is just so hard to watch now...you keep hoping they turn it around and get on a roll and they never do...giving away games to last place teams....Im afraid to say they are done like dinner..they will never make up the ground...I wouldnt be surprised Seattle sweeps them...they want the post season....not like this band of strike out artists.

As I had said earlier, Jays are done. The only hope is to bring in new management and rebuild over again.

Gibbons has got to be the worst manager in the major leagues. The real possibility of such a stacked team missing the playoffs is an embarrassment.

What a joke of a team.

9 hours ago, ShakyWalton said:

Have to agree...they are gonna have a hard time making up any games on the Sox who just dont lose lately....hard to see the Jays in post season.

I'm being negative here. Or am I being realistic. Depends on how the "flowers and lollipops" people wanna classify it. Straight faced value tells me there's a chink in the armour. To me it's the guidance of this team. The direction. The ability to get into the hitters minds so they'll have more of a team first approach. Pulling everything IS NOT WINNING BASEBALL. It's time to change the voice wether some feel it's warranted or not. It's a short window for this team. Do you really wanna leave it in the hands of Gibby?  Or do you wanna maybe see what a change at the helm could do?  Time to pull a New Jersey. Make the move down the stretch. 

• Upvote 1