The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

1 minute ago, LaBamba said:

Did you see Donaldson's last at bat? It's home run or sit down with these guys. Small ball is not an option. Pillar shouldn't even be allowed to swing. He should be manitory bunt. I don't care if it's 2 out with nobody on. 

probably not a great Idea giving easy outs regardless of not hitting right now

1 minute ago, LaBamba said:

Did you see Donaldson's last at bat? It's home run or sit down with these guys. Small ball is not an option. Pillar shouldn't even be allowed to swing. He should be manitory bunt. I don't care if it's 2 out with nobody on. 

Small ball/home runs, I don't care.  I just want to see a string of good at bats.

Just now, WillyFox said:

probably not a great Idea giving easy outs regardless of not hitting right now

Pillar is a easy out regardless. He has speed. Just lay down the bunt and hope for the best. I haven't seen him with any type of a clutch hit in eons. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tortorella's Rant said:

Worst &^@#ing times ever. Whoever comes up w/ these schedules should get stomped. Like, am I the only one upset about these crappy times? Spend all season watching then can't watch the biggest games of all. Why do they do this?!

for retired guys like me..:P

1 minute ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Worst &^@#ing times ever. Whoever comes up w/ these schedules should get stomped. Like, am I the only one upset about these crappy times? Spend all season watching then can't watch the biggest games of all. Why do they do this?!

they seem to purposely spread the times of the games out so they don't overlap.  I'm assuming for TV purposes.  Couldn't be for weather purposes as you'd get even more day games.