The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

I would love Price..but something has to be done soon..the Yankees just keep winning..AA may just sell this year at this rate.

If he ends up selling at the deadline then he should be fired along with Gibbons. Don't wait until the season is over to do it.

Hire a experienced GM and Manager.

Edited by the last outlaw

AA is retarded though. He doesn't know what asset management is and doesn't really have a long term memory.

Remember, this idiot could've signed a legit #1 starter or 2 and/or a bonified closer(s) but ELECTED not to. Now he's scrambling - or at least supposedly - to trade for some arm(s) and will have to give top youngsters when he could've just fracken SIGNED them for free! smh what an asshead

I don't get it. Cueto goes to Royals for 3 prospects and they wanted Stroman plus other prospects from Jays. The other GM's are obviously jacking up the price and trying to fleece AA because they know his job is on the line. AA is a lame duck GM.

Reed is a good prospect, don't know much about lamb. Finnegan is without a doubt imo better than Stroman. The Reds now have my 2 fav pitching prospects. They will be a fun team to follow in a few years

Reed is a good prospect, don't know much about lamb. Finnegan is without a doubt imo better than Stroman. The Reds now have my 2 fav pitching prospects. They will be a fun team to follow in a few years

Finnegan's a pretty good looking prospect but he could go Drabek on them. Has some history of minor arm problems. Throws with max or near max effort every pitch and doesn't have the big strong body to support that (like Felix, Doc, etc). Doing this for years could do horrible things to his arm.

Unacceptable loss. I listened to the game on my drive up to my rider game and it was utterly frustrating.

All started early, we had the bases loaded..again and only got one run. Plenty of opportunities to cash in runs with one single and we fail. The triple play sounds like stupidity and dumb luck.

And the bullpen, good ball clubs can hold on to 1 run leads late in games consistently, let alone 2. Angers me,just angers me.

Holy frack!

@Ken_Rosenthal:

Source: Jose Reyes and minor leaguers to #Rockies.

@Ken_Rosenthal:

Tulowitzki will receive a $2M assignment bonus for being traded and his contract converts to include full no-trade clause from here on out.

Just acquired the best SS in the game. Love this deal cause it gets rid of that horrible Reyes contract and not even worth the crap defense he was playing. Surprised and tip my hat to AA for this. Came out of no where and is a great addition. Still doesn't fill our pitching needs though so until I won't be happy.