The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia [The Game] - NHL - GAME OVER, BRUINS WIN

Peaches

Wow. Nicely played, mafia. :) I was frustrated because I've been genuinely busy and could barely participate, and I had grand ambitions that if I survived till tomorrow I would do a big read-through and figure it out. But there was no way I would have. I was sold on Heffy (only reason I didn't vote earlier was because when I was last online it would've just created a tie), I was getting suspicious of PPCLI (I told him and Kryten my role, and Kryten questioned it, but PPCLI just accepted it and oddly I was never targeted once), but I never would have guessed GFY. I would have stopped at one mole in the alliance, not two. And I likely would've given PPCLI the benefit of the doubt too.

And holy crap, guys, 22 new replies as I (admittedly a bit distractedly) typed this.

Pretty sure it was OTTS, Dral (RIP), Intoews and Peaches.

So now it's open season.

Right.

Well based on the trends I've seen, I have a couple ideas that I think could make a good, balanced game. Something a little different, but not on a Radishes level of uniqueness or anything.

Yeah, that was the understanding come to afterwards. Though the misunderstanding was that if we block Aladeen, it doesn't matter if he was dead. But it did. It was all incredibly vague, lol.

I'm going to try not to die next game, because it can be frustrating watching the TP like that sometimes.

So you were the roleblocker and you didn't just get it for one round? If so, you really crippled the TP by announcing yourself instead of going through 112. Your role was ridiculously overpowered and us knowing who you were was critical.

I was certain Kryten and Caboose were both innocent, and I might have argued the vote switching between them, but the fiance wanted to watch a movie instead. :P C'est la vie.

Thanks to Peaches! That was a well designed game thematically and lots of fun. I'm sorry I couldn't really contribute more. :(

Good luck to Kryten and/or gbassi, and whoever else hosts next. I'm afraid I need to sit the next game or two out.

They weren't meant to do anything you moron, lol. My reason for saying someone was or wasn't something was always because I hated or liked the person. Nothing to be taken into consideration.

Kryten you've been duped. PPCLI is mob. No other reason for him to fabricate this story about 112 vouching for KH.

KIng Heffy is obviously mafia you goofs. Lynch him.

All the above happened after he was GK'd

This gem came before

I think King Heffy is mafia for a few reasons:

1) he's an asshole

2) He and VIC have awkward conversations together, very fake

3) VIC is also mafia

3) VIC is being a little bitch this game and he has a good excuse for that but unless I missed it he never even said Kes87 was obviously mafia, which he was.

4) I hate him and want him to not get to play mafia anymore

So you were the roleblocker and you didn't just get it for one round? If so, you really crippled the TP by announcing yourself instead of going through 112. Your role was ridiculously overpowered and us knowing who you were was critical.

This. You could have prevented the mafia from submitting a single kill if you'd just kept it between you and the spokesperson.

Yeah, it was ridiculously OP. Peaches did not describe how ridiculously OP it was though, lol. I wouldn't have made that mistake knowing exactly what that power extended to.

But I don't regret the opportunity to make that Shanahan post. Totally worth it.

Yeah, it was ridiculously OP. Peaches did not describe how ridiculously OP it was though, lol. I wouldn't have made that mistake knowing exactly what that power extended to.

But I don't regret the opportunity to make that Shanahan post. Totally worth it.

That post was great. If you put that kind of creativity into your game, it's guaranteed to be a good one.

Archived