The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia [The Game] - NHL - GAME OVER, BRUINS WIN

Peaches

I missed that post, what was it?

Righty then.

I Brendan Shanahan, Director of Player Safety, have an announcement to make.

Tuesday Night, Aladeen had been deemed to have attempted to deliver an illegal kill to an unknown target on behalf of the Mafia.

Aladeen had been blocked by myself, and the mafia kill in turn was also not delivered.

An innocent Canuck having been saved last round, they are not safe forever, as Aladeen is likely to attempt this again, showing no hesitation in his previous actions.

Reviewing the Key Points:

- A Mafia kill can be blocked

- No other role blockers have come forward

- Aladeen had been blocked by myself

- The Mafia kill was not delivered

- The head was the principal point of contact

The Department of Player Safety extends the discipline of a suspension in the first round to the remainder of the playoffs with an imposed lynching.

Vote Aladeen

That was amazing.

It was definitely a brilliant post, I'll give you that.

Thanks.

That post was great. If you put that kind of creativity into your game, it's guaranteed to be a good one.

I'll take the next game if no one claims it. If it isn't obvious, I'm chomping at the bit to try. I can wait if someone else wants to go though.

Also, since I haven't said it yet, thanks for the game Peaches.

You know, I thought I was going to be okay with seeing the "Bruins" win this game. But you've just made it depressingly real and I hate you now.

Yeah, I remember when Chara and Bergeron disguised themselves by wearing Canucks jerseys and threw the game. It was clever.

Archived