The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(TEMP GDT) Anaheim Ducks @ Vancouver Canucks

cleowin

Really hope Tortorella is gone. Quite honestly, he is just an awful fit with this team. The Canucks are a relatively fragile/weak team that dominates with speed and finesse, yet Tortorella is trying to this team to play a grindy/gritty game base on strong defensive play which is the exact opposite of what this team is designed for.

Terrible decision to bring him in and I hope he's gone.

After having nine shots in two periods, you would expect the team to come out harder in the third period especially when your coach is Torts, but nope.

That tells me why he needs to go. The players won't play for him ever since the Calgary fiasco. It's painfully obvious.

What are the odd's that Hank's post game interview will have a lot of "we played pretty well for two periods", or "that's just not good enough"?

I think the players will really open up over the next two weeks. For the next week while we have to play without purpose, and then during the week after the season.

Bring in Burke as GM - one of the best in trading.

Don't leave it to Gillis with the offseason trading of any core players!. He is not good at trading. He will likely get fleeced by other vet gms.

Burke will never come here. His friend Tom Galardi was screwed outta partial ownership of the Canucks by the Aqualinis.

Archived