The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDSF: (2) San Jose Sharks vs (3) Los Angeles Kings

Who will win the series?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Isn't this a little early? Unless TSN's standings aren't updated yet, the Sharks are only 3 points behind Anaheim with 3 games to go. And wouldn't it really be the Pacific division semi-final (2) vs (3)?

Ultimately, I still think these two teams are going to face each other, it's just not a mathematical certainty yet.

And when they do meet, I think the Sharks will take it in 5.

Isn't this a little early? Unless TSN's standings aren't updated yet, the Sharks are only 3 points behind Anaheim with 3 games to go. And wouldn't it really be the Pacific division semi-final (2) vs (3)?

Ultimately, I still think these two teams are going to face each other, it's just not a mathematical certainty yet.

And when they do meet, I think the Sharks will take it in 5.

TSN's standings haven't been updated. After today's games, Ducks are ahead of the Sharks by five points with two games remaining which is impossible for the Sharks to get past Ducks in the Standings. Therefore, that would guarantee a Sharks/Kings Round 1 match-up. Also, I'm not sure whether the NHL will call it WCQF or PDSF, so I'll stick with PDSF for now.

Archived