The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDSF: (1) Anaheim Ducks vs (4) Dallas Stars

Who will win the series?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

that was all getzlaf. man handled past 2 stars

One didn't have a stick because oh yeah that's right Cogliano gave him the ol Paul Bunyan two handed wood chop and snapped it in half right in front of the ref. no call. Should have been no goal and a 5 on 3 for the stars. Instead it's your game winner.

Some will say I should let this go because "refs miss calls all the time." I'm not going to let this go. The ref saw it clearly. He was hesitant to raise his arm for a reason. I don't know who the ref was but there is no way he didn't see it and no way he could justify no penalty. Led directly to a scoring chance. It's very very fishy.

Y U NO RAISE ARM???

Ducks are simply the better team they'll advance; at most I'll give Dallas two games. I just don't believe the tandem of Benn and Seguin can face off against the top offensive guns of the Ducks. Ducks take the series 4-2.

Yes. A much deeper team. Which is why they will win.

Then again if the referee wasn't corrupt last night it would have been 2-2 going to OT and who knows? Series could well have been tied.

Horse crap missed call on that slash. Absolute garbage. Right in front of the ref too. Should have led to a 5 on 3 for the Stars

I guess we know who Gary's darlings are this playoffs.

Yea no kidding. When stuff like this happens, it just takes away the enjoyment of the game.

Funny how everyone thinks it was such a great goal, it shouldn't be hard to see that the slash led to the goal.

Archived