The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Elite Hockey League - Apply Now!

Caboose

You're right but to be fair, DM & DC have posted/trolled numerous times prior to this but yea, ignoring them is the best way to go about it I guess. And you gotta say, that joke was pretty funny tho :P

I didnt recognize the Dal Colle user.

Regardless of how funny something is, we can't be throwing personal attacks at new guys.

The mods have shown this won't be tolerated so if you intend on keeping an account on CDC I think its best we stopped all together.

I don't mind ribbing between GMs who have known eachother for a while, but you have to understand new guys don't know how it is.

We just have to remember that as much as we feel this is a private thread for our leagues use, we are 100% bound by the terms of use and the CDC Forum rules. Anyone that comes into 'our thread' is in fact clicking on an open thread on CDC and we must as Caboose has said, act as good ambassadors of our little corner of the forum...it is as simple as that. The best repellent for trolls is ignoring them.

Really good post. I think we (myself included, haha) tend to forget that fantasy hockey leagues fall under the same rules as the rest of the board, for whatever reason.

If you feel that a user is trolling our thread, the best (and cleanest) course of action is to report them and let the mods deal with them. We've already lost one too many good GMs because of this crap; let's not have that happen again.

We can't just assume every user is DM.

True, but it's getting ridiculous that every time i log on theres yet another low-post spammer asking to join 'pls'. Maybe that shows how appealing the league is? Regardless, i honestly cant be bothered. You have a great gm group so ill not be missed, and id just rather get on with the game than have these constant interruptions. I hope you go from strength to strength though :)

True, but it's getting ridiculous that every time i log on theres yet another low-post spammer asking to join 'pls'. Maybe that shows how appealing the league is? Regardless, i honestly cant be bothered. You have a great gm group so ill not be missed, and id just rather get on with the game than have these constant interruptions. I hope you go from strength to strength though :)

I do hope you sleep on it and change your mind Azzy...this will blow over fast if we all respect the rules.

Is this a serious post ?

If you can't be bothered then don't respond to the noobs ? Don't quit over somebody else asking if they can join a league ?

Unfortunately IK's ban appeal has been rejected.

The New York Rangers have hired Nail as their new GM

Sucks to do this as IK is a top guy and a good friend but this is a CDC based game.

Unfortunately IK's ban appeal has been rejected.

The New York Rangers have hired Nail as their new GM

Sucks to do this as IK is a top guy and a good friend but this is a CDC based game.

Would like to thank the BOG for giving me the job, Gally for having as an AGM, and Ilya for leaving me with a great roster.

To be honest I still have no idea if Azzy is being serious.

Guess we should find a replacement or...?

Give him some time I say and wait till he next responds. I'm sure he was being serious but it was in the heat of the moment (even though it wasn't even a big deal) and mulling over it he'll stay and see it'd be for the best interest of everyone.

Archived