The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

As much as I agree with the KH vote...

Otis, why did you come out as Sheriff, if you are the sheriff, when CA could probably fill the role as spokesperson this round? I suppose this could all be some kind of elaborate ruse. I haven't been invited into any of the cool-kid PM's since I passed off the medkit.

Oh hai sheriff! No reason for the mafia to come out at this point with a fake sheriff.

Unvote; Vote KH

One of the 2 investigations which came up TP (not including VIC of course) has the med kit so the mafia are obviously going to kill me tonight. As my last act, I take VIC's title as spokesperson, and so the reign of the sexiest, boldest, and most daring Vigilante in mafia history ends. But thankfully, the Sheriff is still alive. And interestingly enough, it sure isn't OTTS.

Vote OurTimeToShine

Look to the bandwagon piling up to see where the remaining mafia are, my children. BurrDaMan specifically, your statement is rather damning.

One of the 2 investigations which came up TP (not including VIC of course) has the med kit so the mafia are obviously going to kill me tonight. As my last act, I take VIC's title as spokesperson, and so the reign of the sexiest, boldest, and most daring Vigilante in mafia history ends. But thankfully, the Sheriff is still alive. And interestingly enough, it sure isn't OTTS.

Vote OurTimeToShine

Look to the bandwagon piling up to see where the remaining mafia are, my children. BurrDaMan specifically, your statement is rather damning.

For reals? Unvote; Vote OTIS

Seriously? I'm glad i saw this before I left work lol

Obviously i'll change my opinon with you saying OTTS isn't the real sheriff.

Its a stupid move on his part as it just singles him out as mafia now. I really didn't think the mafia would try to do something like that.

It really doesn't have an upside.

Unvote; Vote OTTS

Archived