The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

Not sure if referring to me but I've stated numerous times why I've been severely less into the game.

It was aimed more at Aladeen than anyone else, actually. :P Feels like he's adopting a JE-like playing style that doesn't do much good when TP but helps him blend in when mafia.

I'm fairly sure he's TP but resolving to not give any explanations for his suspicions and votes just because others found him suspicious (with good reason) is silly.

It was aimed more at Aladeen than anyone else, actually. :P Feels like he's adopting a JE-like playing style that doesn't do much good when TP but helps him blend in when mafia.

I'm fairly sure he's TP but resolving to not give any explanations for his suspicions and votes just because others found him suspicious (with good reason) is silly.

You say on the one had you are pretty sure I am TP but yet highly suspicious at this point :rolleyes: . It's hilarious that you are accusing me of doing the EXACT thing you have done these last two games.

BDM, doesn't take your flak when she votes for Kryten with no explanation, Hell AT doesn't take your flak when he votes for you then changes it up to help get a confirmed TP voted off as the last vote change.

But no, Aladeen calls you out and get overly defensive.

I think I will go back to my original vote for you

Vote 112

I never said you were suspicious. I'm saying you could do more to help.

And I did call AT out. I've had my vote on him for the entire round.

It's hilarious that you are accusing me of doing the EXACT thing you have done these last two games.

I'm playing no differently than usual.

Archived