The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

Ya after I died eh? Give me a break woman.

Technically before you died. I thought you were joking about taking the God-kill.

As much as I love talking about otis, I'd appreciate it if we could avoid clogging up the thread with posts about a dead player. The vote is wide open at the moment and I don't want to get off-track when there should be important discussion going on. Thanks.

I'll stop.

Vote GreenDemon. There are definitely other candidates, but he's at the top of my list. Earlier, I said King Heffy was mafia if OTTS was, but now I think he is anyways. Yes, I know that seems suspicious, but OTTS is usually right about his suspicions.

BurrDaMan and Peaches are probably the other two.

And I bet it's Aladeen plussing all the posts, lol.

He asked Toews to be godkilled.

Thought it was because he edited. My bad.

As for the lynch, I think I'll be sticking to my vote unless a sheriff investigation yields positive results. I think there's a decent shot of nailing a Mafia with either KH or GD then there's also the case that both are Mafia.

Blame CA not me. Least the TP can have a proper lynch. That was the GOAT death. Thx toes <3

I have no regrets.

Vote Bo Hunter Booth

It's worth mentioning that King Heffy was cleared TP this round and is going to be the spokesperson after I die so...like...you know, maybe don't lynch him and stuff.

I have no regrets.Vote Bo Hunter Booth

It's worth mentioning that King Heffy was cleared TP this round and is going to be the spokesperson after I die so...like...you know, maybe don't lynch him and stuff.

lol I have had my vote ruined three times this round oh well back to where I started:

unvote; vote BHB

Just wondering, what makes you all think I'm mafia? What have I done differently than the the last 2 or 3 times I was TP and got Vig killed or lynched?

And ilduce, you make no sense. First you say I'm acting no differently and you think I'm likely TP, but now you're bandwagoning on my vote? You are almost definitely TP, yet acting like a mafia. Shouldn't you be leading the town rather that just finding weak reasons to badwagon on votes?

And it doesn't matter if GD is an easy target... I happen to think he's mafia and I won't change my vote unless it means saving myself.

I kind of forgot Aladeen was alive... sorry Aladeen.

Suspicions list:

GreenDemon

BurrDaMan

Peaches

Aladeen

On a side note, I was unable to watch the start of the 2nd OT of Boston-Montreal, but I knew they started with a powerplay. I took a random guess that if the game was over, Subban had scored on the PP for the game winning goal. Seriously.

Can we get a vote count please?

Bo Hunter Booth (7) - Captain Aerosex, One one two, Aladeen, CanucksLegacy, King Heffy, ilduce39, Alchemy Time
GreenDemon (3) - Malkin Cookies, Bo Hunter Booth, Luciferase
No Vote (4) - GreenDemon, Peaches, Caboose, BurrDaMan
Specials have half an hour to get their actions in to me.

Just wondering, what makes you all think I'm mafia? What have I done differently than the the last 2 or 3 times I was TP and got Vig killed or lynched?

And ilduce, you make no sense. First you say I'm acting no differently and you think I'm likely TP, but now you're bandwagoning on my vote? You are almost definitely TP, yet acting like a mafia. Shouldn't you be leading the town rather that just finding weak reasons to badwagon on votes?

And it doesn't matter if GD is an easy target... I happen to think he's mafia and I won't change my vote unless it means saving myself.

Well, the Sheriff has cleared 3 TP: VICanucksfan5551, Aladeen, and King Heffy. Myself as the Vigilante makes me clean. It's likely Il Duce is TP too but we can't be sure.

That leaves a select pool of players that we don't know about and we're going on hunches. You're a hunch. That simple.

And no point in adding to the bandwagon of BHB, he's as good as dead. Would be nice if Green Demon is taken out tonight as well.

Of course there's a point to adding to the bandwagon. Don't you want to be one of the cool kids?...NEEEEEERRRRRD?!?!???

Archived