The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

PlayStation

If they do put the exoskeleton into multiplayer I feel like it'll just be a Titanfall ripoff, without the titans.

Meh, i'll probably borrow it from a cod crazy friend and pump out an easy 1000g

Try MW2. World at War at least had the redeeming feature of zombies, but CoD4 was the last good CoD.

Preach. COD4 <3. The weapon balance, simple perks, great variety of maps, good graphics (for its time at least).

Absolute beauty.

• 1 month later...

I'm considering pre ordering it. Ghosts was a bust from the very first game I played, that stone castle map... What a piece of turd. All the maps blew chunks.

Malkin, Mau5trap, you two getting it for PS4? Would possibly help me decide as I doubt any of my friends will pick it up.

• 1 month later...

MW2 pls

I'd also be ecstatic with this. Of all the CoD's I spent the most time on this one. Ump45 w/silencer, Spas-12 Extended Mags, Marathon, Stopping Power, Ninja Pro. Ridiculous.

Tar-21 was my second fav setup, but that game had lots of guns that you could just screw around with that were fun.

Good times man. Good times. Lots of nostalgia flowing right now.

Mw2 remake would be awesome as well just as long as they fix a few issues with it.

I'd rather they just left it instead of "fixing a few issues" and completely screwing it up. Guess it depends what you're referring to though.

Archived