The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

PlayStation

I just want a MW1/MW2 remake for the next-gen consoles.

I'd be fine if they just released all the MW1+2 maps into Advanced Warfare. Guns won't all be the same but whatever, they're not totally different.

I just want to play MW2's Highrise, Wasteland, Favela, Airport and Scrapyard. :( Others as well but those are the first that come to mind, along with MW1's Crash.

I'd be fine if they just released all the MW1+2 maps into Advanced Warfare. Guns won't all be the same but whatever, they're not totally different.

I just want to play MW2's Highrise, Wasteland, Favela, Airport and Scrapyard. :( Others as well but those are the first that come to mind, along with MW1's Crash.

Well if they can release all the Halo games, why not a Modern Warfare Trilogy for Xbox One/PS4.

This generation of console gaming needs another revolutionary game like COD 4, otherwise, I think I'll keep latching onto my nostalgic emotions and play the Masterchief Collection and keep begging for a COD remake.

These are my all-time favourite maps. So much fun that I still play them now regularly.

So I now have 47 hours played in 2 weeks, and its still pretty fun. It can get frustrating at times as the hit detection is shitty.Oh and another thing, does any one know how to get better stuff from supply drops? All my friends get the elite Bal's and HBR's and I get a knee pad

So I now have 47 hours played in 2 weeks, and its still pretty fun. It can get frustrating at times as the hit detection is crapty.Oh and another thing, does any one know how to get better stuff from supply drops? All my friends get the elite Bal's and HBR's and I get a knee pad

I'm pretty sure Supply Drops are just random.

I'm not doing anything special and it's always the matches where I'm not even 1.00K/D that I get elite weapons.

All the elite weapons I'm getting though seem to be ones I don't even like using.

I got that heavy laser gun as an elite version called the Pwner and it's pretty good but I don't like that gun.

It's funny as well in my first 5 matches or so after getting the game I got an elite BAL.

I'm pretty sure Supply Drops are just random.

I'm not doing anything special and it's always the matches where I'm not even 1.00K/D that I get elite weapons.

All the elite weapons I'm getting though seem to be ones I don't even like using.

I got that heavy laser gun as an elite version called the Pwner and it's pretty good but I don't like that gun.

It's funny as well in my first 5 matches or so after getting the game I got an elite BAL.

I got an elite bal almost immediately. I didn't even know it was anything special until I read these responses just now.

I thought it was just some leveling up thing since you level up so quickly during ranks 1-10. Doesn't seem like that great a gun though.

I got an elite bal almost immediately. I didn't even know it was anything special until I read these responses just now.

I thought it was just some leveling up thing since you level up so quickly during ranks 1-10. Doesn't seem like that great a gun though.

regular bal is OP

I never liked the BAL. When I first started playing it felt like I was emptying bullets into guys and they were killing me before I could kill them. Didn't seem all that powerful.

before the updates the entire game had pretty bad hit detection so that might have been the issue. I suggest you give it another shot.

Anyone playing survival? That's all I've been playing. I find it much funner than standard multiplayer.

it's just so hard to find a lobby where people are decent and actually play together. Everyone just dies trying to hog all the supply drops for themselves.

Archived