The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

PlayStation

I'd rather they just left it instead of "fixing a few issues" and completely screwing it up. Guess it depends what you're referring to though.

Mainly the whole one man army grenade launchers. Or did they patch that ? I can't remember entirely.

Mainly the whole one man army grenade launchers. Or did they patch that ? I can't remember entirely.

Oh, yeah they should definitely fix that. I think they tried to fix it, but it didn't do anything. Although tbh AK-47 w/Grenade Launder, RPG, Scavenger, Danger Close, and Sitrep Pro was an amazing combo on Wasteland. Sit outside the cave and launch stuff in there all day.

I only did it there though because the camping was SO bad.

Ya cod might not be what it was in its glory days but some people get to technical. Im getting this game and will have fun partying up with my friends. The cloakcing lasts for a couole seconds and nothing seems overpowered. The quickscoping can be countered with the exo stim. I never played titanfall or halo so this will be a new experience for me. Its all about the fun for me, dont care about KD or being bad.

• 2 months later...

It comes out Monday!?

Wow, I haven't been paying any attention to this game at all since it looks like all the other CoD's. Only way I get this game is if it gets decent reviews.

I can never fully get into CoD's anymore since probably MW2. If I buy this game I see myself giving up on it after a few weeks.

We will have to see the reviews and stuff are like and how many of my friends get it.

It comes out Monday!?

Wow, I haven't been paying any attention to this game at all since it looks like all the other CoD's. Only way I get this game is if it gets decent reviews.

I can never fully get into CoD's anymore since probably MW2. If I buy this game I see myself giving up on it after a few weeks.

We will have to see the reviews and stuff are like and how many of my friends get it.

Yeah it does. I think it looks a lot different than the other CoDs, I think a good comparison to it is the Canucks. They kept the same main pieces but other than that a lot of changes have been made. Yeah these last few years the game has sucked. The last one I've wanted to play everyday would probably be BO1 Zombies

Yeah it does. I think it looks a lot different than the other CoDs, I think a good comparison to it is the Canucks. They kept the same main pieces but other than that a lot of changes have been made. Yeah these last few years the game has sucked. The last one I've wanted to play everyday would probably be BO1 Zombies

Yeah, the last one I probably played a ton was Black Ops. The one that had the 4 player arcade version in it as well.

I really hope the insane jumping ans special piwers dont get into multiplayer. I really dont care to much for the story. Seems like it will be fun and hopefully a new experience because of new developers.

The exo skeleton has a battery. I think you can only do so much jumping etc , before the battery runs out. There is a perk for X2 battery though, I believe

Not excited at all, though I wasn't excited for Ghost last year, or even NHL 15 this year, it could be that I'm just not as excited about games as I used to be, but then again, for me the Cods haven't been the same after MW3, and even that wasn't as good as the cods previous (even though I did enjoy it alot).

Not sure if I'm going to get it, though I'm planning on getting Xbox One around Christmas, and my friends mentioned to me yesterday that there is going to be Zombies, so that might be the reason I end up buying it. (Loved Zombies in Black Ops 1 & The original WAW zombies).

Odds are I won't play the multiplayer much though, I played Ghosts multiplayer for a bit when it first came out, maybe for a month I played it regularly, but after that I stopped playing it and ended up selling the game shortly after.

Going to have to wait and see I suppose, nothing to get excited about at all for me so far though aside from maybe Zombies.

Not excited at all, though I wasn't excited for Ghost last year, or even NHL 15 this year, it could be that I'm just not as excited about games as I used to be, but then again, for me the Cods haven't been the same after MW3, and even that wasn't as good as the cods previous (even though I did enjoy it alot).

Not sure if I'm going to get it, though I'm planning on getting Xbox One around Christmas, and my friends mentioned to me yesterday that there is going to be Zombies, so that might be the reason I end up buying it. (Loved Zombies in Black Ops 1 & The original WAW zombies).

Odds are I won't play the multiplayer much though, I played Ghosts multiplayer for a bit when it first came out, maybe for a month I played it regularly, but after that I stopped playing it and ended up selling the game shortly after.

Going to have to wait and see I suppose, nothing to get excited about at all for me so far though aside from maybe Zombies.

Im the same way. I have to see the zombies mode and if its any good I'll get the game. Zombies is all I want.

Warning, heard the "Zombies" mode is a sham and just a bonus level in their survival mode like they had in MW3. It's not legit zombies people are saying.

Treyarch does Zombies, they will be producing the NEXT COD game.

Warning, heard the "Zombies" mode is a sham and just a bonus level in their survival mode like they had in MW3. It's not legit zombies people are saying.

Treyarch does Zombies, they will be producing the NEXT COD game.

I heard this as well. If true Ill hold off on cod again this year. Also heard rumours of a possible zombie collection game, and others saying it'll be world at war 2. Whatever it is, I bet zombies will kick ass.

So I had no idea this game was coming out tomorrow... so I decided to YouTube it and see if I could see some multi player gameplay.

YouTube being YouTube, I came across a bunch of bs videos advertising game play footage, but in actuality it was just some nerd playing ghosts and simply talking about advanced warfare instead.

After watching about 6-7 different videos it got to the point where I couldn't even tell the difference between games. Even this new one looks exactly like the old ones minus the jumping. The graphics don't even look improved since I'm assuming these guys were playing on next gen consoles.

I used to really be into cod. Mw2 and blops1 we're just fantastic. But man... it's been so bad since then.

I won't be going near this game, ever.

mw2 was during my gaming prime of age 12. Lets put it this way, I got to at least 5th prestige on every cod except ghosts which im only level 32 thats how bad it was

I don't know how you could even finish one prestige on BO2, the game was ass. I couldn't even play it for 24 hours total, found myself playing BO1 zombies and Mw3 that year and I usually never go back to old games

Archived