The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

PlayStation

It seems like the new developer for CoD being Sledgehammer Games have taken the better parts of the CoD games and input them into their own.

Although this is a part of the exo suit, the double jump really does wonders on how different the game feels. Everything feels very fluid as well. Hit markers are way better than they were, even.

They have a lot of customization for your loadouts and your character appearance.

During matches you can earn Supply Drops which are things you open after the match that will give you special looking armor or an upgraded gun, some of these things have time limits on them. Like you can find a gun with +3 to accuracy, damage and range but it will have -3 to mobility, etc.

You should go on Twitch.tv or something and watch some live streams.

The graphics are out of this world! Simply amazing, some parts in campaign couldn't tell it was a game, looked like a real life movie.

Was debating to buy it thinking it is too futuristic, but just picked it up at costco today, so far I am really impressed and like it. The sounds of the game are awesome.

It seems like the new developer for CoD being Sledgehammer Games have taken the better parts of the CoD games and input them into their own.

Although this is a part of the exo suit, the double jump really does wonders on how different the game feels. Everything feels very fluid as well. Hit markers are way better than they were, even.

They have a lot of customization for your loadouts and your character appearance.

During matches you can earn Supply Drops which are things you open after the match that will give you special looking armor or an upgraded gun, some of these things have time limits on them. Like you can find a gun with +3 to accuracy, damage and range but it will have -3 to mobility, etc.

You should go on Twitch.tv or something and watch some live streams.

The graphics are out of this world! Simply amazing, some parts in campaign couldn't tell it was a game, looked like a real life movie.

Was debating to buy it thinking it is too futuristic, but just picked it up at costco today, so far I am really impressed and like it. The sounds of the game are awesome.

Thanks fellas. I appreciate the insights. I am going to pick the game up. Now I just have to decide between PC and PS4...Any thoughts there?

Thanks fellas. I appreciate the insights. I am going to pick the game up. Now I just have to decide between PC and PS4...Any thoughts there?

If your PC can handle new(ish) games then I would definitely get it on there. I for one hate playing fps with a controller and only imagine that the jetpack features would only increase that difficulty.

I dunno, all COD's since MW1 have pretty much the same game mechanics and play nearly identicle. Even this is still a bunch of people running around undersized maps with overpowered subs/auto rifles. The game still takes absolutely no talent and has an extremely unbalanced and poor variety of weapons. It's just not the radical change I was hoping for.

I bought it for zombies not realizing it was just a half assed throw in, hopefully survival mode is good. Haven't tried that yet.

Didn't buy Ghosts.

However, I might buy this. But it looks too much like Halo imo.

there is still a classic mode for those who dont like the jumping. I played at a buddys house and it actually feels like a next gen game. The story is fun, only did a few though. The new abilities give people an incentive to run and gun so there are less campers.

If your PC can handle new(ish) games then I would definitely get it on there. I for one hate playing fps with a controller and only imagine that the jetpack features would only increase that difficulty.

My PC is fine to handle this game. I am leaning toward PC due to having more people to play with on PC. I recently got my PS4 and never use it outside of using Gamecenter Live on it so was thinking about it for that. However, I also hate FPS with controllers and much prefer my K+M.

Archived