The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia the Spanish Main Game over Mutineers win

Dr.Strangelove

Well, then what you're implying is that we investigate both ilduce and VIC in succession, or investigate one and kill the other. While I think it's a 50/50 chance, I just see the cook as one of the roles that wouldn't be an extreme to split between both factions, but that's just me. Yes, it's powerful in the later stages of the game, but what are the odds they both make it there?

If anything however, VIC would be the more likely one to be Mafia IMO. Since VIC was the first to announce it, and then ilduce came out and countered it, I'd coin ilduce as clean because he really has no reason to oust his role from that point moving forward just to get a TP killed.

I consider a role that can have a massive impact in the later stages of the game as a role extreme enough to be split between factions or not included at all (although who knows if PPCLI took that into consideration). The odds of them surviving are way higher than other specials after announcing in the thread because their ability won't influence the game until the later stages.

I won't be complaining if the sheriff chooses to investigate one or both of Il Duce or VIC. Your assessment is the same as mine: investigate VIC if the sheriff is hunting a mafia or Il Duce if the sheriff is looking for an ally. It would be nice to know if one is mafia or both are TP.

I'd be willing to let the Rear Admiral have a shot though.

Tempting. I actually managed to get PPCLI to change my role though - I now have the ability to gauge the lustiness of any given wench based off of their posts.

That was last game, on a weekend night. Tsk. This is Monday.

WOM1.jpg

Serious upgrade.

Yeah, as I said, if ONE of them is Mafia, the more likely one is VIC. Ilduce probably would've said nothing if he was Mafia.

I could see him not thinking of the possible split team aspect of the role.

Of course, PPCLI doesn't necessarily have to balance role for role to even out the vote altering abilities for each team. As I noted earlier, I know one player who has a different vote-altering role.

I could see him not thinking of the possible split team aspect of the role.

Of course, PPCLI doesn't necessarily have to balance role for role to even out the vote altering abilities for each team. As I noted earlier, I know one player who has a different vote-altering role.

Yes, which is why I was thinking both you and ilduce could be TP because of the Vote Negator. The Vote Negator could be the one who's Mafia, and there could be a second one as well.

Yes, which is why I was thinking both you and ilduce could be TP because of the Vote Negator. The Vote Negator could be the one who's Mafia, and there could be a second one as well.

It is possible and I do think it is strange that a vote negator would contact the person he/she negated. I can see that happening in the thread but not in a private PM. Seems like a mafia move (if VIC is being truthful of course).

Archived