The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia the Spanish Main Game over Mutineers win

Dr.Strangelove

GFY is playing like TP GFY. After re-thinking, he could be the Lackey, but why would he announce he's a roleblocker in the thread then? Kryten seems a bit off to me, but not overly suspicious. Otherwise/Kelser and JE14 are more suspicious.

GFY hasn't been as obvious as the last few games, no, but he did acknowledge that he needed to switch up his game after the last time. If he has a lackey-like role, coming out would probably be the best plan. He could prove he has blocking abilities if necessary and draw heat away from himself.

Hmm... people seem to want to know what I think, but I'm honestly not sure myself.

Seems otherwise is being shady about her role? For my double-mcvote with extra lynch sauce I'll...

Vote3 otherwise

as for the rest... has there been any overlap in roles of people killed - IE have two people who claimed the same role ended up one as TP one as Mutineer?

Kryten seems convinced one of myself Vic and WW are mutineer.. I'd lean towards WW at the moment. Though if I had to lean towards a Vig kill I'd be fine with the MVP - he's throwing out lists and guarantees like jalebi on vaisakhi.

Hmm... people seem to want to know what I think, but I'm honestly not sure myself.

Seems otherwise is being shady about her role? For my double-mcvote with extra lynch sauce I'll...

Vote3 otherwise

as for the rest... has there been any overlap in roles of people killed - IE have two people who claimed the same role ended up one as TP one as Mutineer?

Kryten seems convinced one of myself Vic and WW are mutineer.. I'd lean towards WW at the moment. Though if I had to lean towards a Vig kill I'd be fine with the MVP - he's throwing out lists and guarantees like jalebi on vaisakhi.

LOL

I don't know what to say to defend myself. i feel at this point whatever I say will just get the "that's what mafia would say" response.

I will just point out that all of this is based off of one person's opinion. No one else has seen the PM and that's fine if you are all ok with just believing what toews has said about me. I think overall there has been a major missundersanding in our PM.

I never make my role known in the thread and was hesitant to do so this game. I think that I probably should've revealed all in the thread to start with.

Archived