The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Sam Reinhart for Gaunce+1st

So you're telling me that Fla would not take Ehlers and Gaunce for Reinhart?

That's exactly what he's saying and he's right.

Not a chance Florida takes that horrible deal, lol.

You're either overrating Gaunce, or underrating the first overall pick, which could also a Aaron Eklblad. Many scouts consider him a future number 1/2 defenseman, possibly franchise d-man.

So you're telling me that Fla would not take Ehlers and Gaunce for Reinhart?

Well for starters if I was Florida I would take Ekblad as he is a glaring need for the future of the team as they have many Centers already. To name a few Barkov, Bjustad, Pirri, Shore, Trocheck, Grimaldi are all centers coming up.

But to answer your question If I was Florida I would not take Gaunce + Ehlers for Reinhart, No...

6th Overall + Gaunce + Corrado

Why not just go for a top 3 pick? Doesn't have to be 1st Overall.

We could get Reinhart/Bennett/Ekblad I'd be happy.

6th Overall + Edler for 3rd Overall + Schultz

I think that deal helps both teams and it is fair, but edler would have to be forced out which could happen but not likely

Well for starters if I was Florida I would take Ekblad as he is a glaring need for the future of the team as they have many Centers already. To name a few Barkov, Bjustad, Pirri, Shore, Trocheck, Grimaldi are all centers coming up.

But to answer your question If I was Florida I would not take Gaunce + Ehlers for Reinhart, No...

If they wanted defence why not Seth Jones last year? Something is off with Florida. I wouldn't be all that surprised if they took Bennett or Reino. Or even trade down. Florida is an enigma. If I were Tallon I'd just take Ekblad, guy is going to be something special and helps their defence.

I think that deal helps both teams and it is fair, but edler would have to be forced out which could happen but not likely

I love this deal. Not a huge risk for either side, and it fits the direction both teams are going. But yeah...Convincing Edler to go to Edmonton though...

Archived