The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Cone - Game #108

g_bassi13

Confirmed Kingpin Heffy.

Wouldn't it make most sense for the KP to be the fake sheriff, and then get investigated by the real one and come up TP? I think that might have been their plan. At this point, voting VIC would be fine, but KH is more likely to be mafia.

If there are 6 TP and 6 mafia left, I'm pretty sure we all have to vote for the same person, and the mafia would make it a tied lynch.

Lol if there's 6 TP and 6 mafia the game would be over.

Basically we need to get this lynch right and hope the SK hits a mafia.

Lynch me and the game is over.

says the guy who voted for himself earlier... You almost had me convinced last night that there might be some special sheriff but KP is the only role for you that makes sense. Tell me did you investigate the vig or did you pull the same thing you did on me with him and he told you? If you aren't voted out or sked tonight we lose for sure.

Official Mafia Historian here.

Very close, but not quite.

Sangue Versato (Go here for the end of the game.)

The entire game lasted 2 rounds, the shortest game ever. The SK and 6 TP died in those 2 rounds, and not a single Mafia, leaving a ratio of 5 TP and 5 Mafia and ending the game.

The more you know!

There was one game where I was mafia and none of our team died (thanks for letting me into the alliance AT)

Ok not happening again....

My list in order of confidence

BHB

KH

Aladeen

VIC

WW

Peaches?

The lack of talking is really hurting the TP. Lets pick it up!

Wait did I not add GFY :o

how am I before VIC?

My list

KH

VIC

Everyone instantly votes me out when I claimed fake sheriff to Gummers but when KH does it to me I get put on everyone's suspect list

I don't even know what to say about that other than this is why we have no hope of winning this game

Yay. That was the game where I was Sheriff and got absolutely crushed. Fun times.

Anyways back from work, and something that's been bugging me all day.. I feel Aladeen is much more suspect than that of King Heffy. Why would he fake being a Sheriff and kill ONE TP? Was that TP a special? No. Kryten never announced himself as such. There's no excuse for doing a 1-for-1 sacrifice, even with the numbers so lopsided right now. They didn't know that for sure going into nightfall.

I'm hesitant to vote for KH solely for that reason... Well, also because I don't trust Aladeen one bit because I've seen this all too well before.

Let me remind people that, although this is a Vanilla game, it doesn't seem to be the Vanilla game we first thought of considering there was a Lackey, hell, there might even been a Cult for all we know after checking through the OP. I'm not saying KH is telling the truth that he's an alternate Sheriff, but Peaches, you discredit that possibility way too quickly.

Anyways, that's my thoughts, now that I had time to post them.

Vote Aladeen

Yay. That was the game where I was Sheriff and got absolutely crushed. Fun times.

Anyways back from work, and something that's been bugging me all day.. I feel Aladeen is much more suspect than that of King Heffy. Why would he fake being a Sheriff and kill ONE TP? Was that TP a special? No. Kryten never announced himself as such. There's no excuse for doing a 1-for-1 sacrifice, even with the numbers so lopsided right now. They didn't know that for sure going into nightfall.

I'm hesitant to vote for KH solely for that reason... Well, also because I don't trust Aladeen one bit because I've seen this all too well before.

Let me remind people that, although this is a Vanilla game, it doesn't seem to be the Vanilla game we first thought of considering there was a Lackey, hell, there might even been a Cult for all we know after checking through the OP. I'm not saying KH is telling the truth that he's an alternate Sheriff, but Peaches, you discredit that possibility way too quickly.

Anyways, that's my thoughts, now that I had time to post them.

Vote Aladeen

wow obviously mafia is taking over the vote but whatever this game is over. Psycho sheriff in a vanilla game seems legit.

I will post the whole dam conversation with KH if people want. But at least we know GFY is likely mafia too now

You're conversation doesn't matter if he actually is an alternate Sheriff, does it?

The way King Heffy seems to be posting in the thread doesn't scream Mafia, but more like a defeated TP. He even asked for a GK of all things. I don't think a Mafia member would ask for a GK, even with 5 other members. Instead he'd try to stir crap up, or atleast I would.

Archived