The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Via Lactea] --- GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN!

Captain Aerosex

GAME OVER!!! THE SITH WIN!!!

Player Roles:

Aladeen
: Sith

One one two
: WALL-E

OurTimeToShine

Kesler87
: Emperor Palpatine

Tanikins
: Mal Reynolds

VICanucksfan5551

g_bassi13
: Pioneer

PPCLI

JE14

Bo Hunter Booth
: Major Tom

Intoewsables
: HAL-9000

Dral

Kryten
: Christopher Johnson

Mushrooms

otherwise

Peaches: Pioneer

Go Faulk Yourself: Pioneer

GreenDemons: Pioneer

Drouin: Pioneer

Congrats on the epic comeback to the Sith, and possibly the best Lackey performance ever by Intoewsables.

Oh man, I can't believe that actually worked. Kesler and I had a fake sheriff PM made up and I was planning on saying Dral was the confirmed Mafia today, but PPCLI hadn't signed in and BHB was pressuring me to post the results ASAP or he'd out me. Figured we'd have to hope that Drouin would get god-killed and the BHB lynch would work, but PPCLI ended up coming through and submitting another kill for us. Whew.

Thanks for hosting, CA. Incredible job as always. And great job Sith, even though I had to be the one to PM you guys in round 3. :lol:

Seriously? You guys didn't believe me even after those 2 posts? Wow.

Bigger fail on my part though. I could have just been my own spokesperson. Although that wouldn't guarantee a win, it would have likely been better than what just happened.

This was a big shock... the alliance thought we had this.

I don't mean to use a scapegoat... but if Peaches hadn't been God killed, I would've used him as the spokesperson and we likely would have won.

Oh man, I can't believe that actually worked. Kesler and I had a fake sheriff PM made up and I was planning on saying Dral was the confirmed Mafia today, but PPCLI hadn't signed in and BHB was pressuring me to post the results ASAP or he'd out me. Figured we'd have to hope that Drouin would get god-killed and the BHB lynch would work, but PPCLI ended up coming through and submitting another kill for us. Whew.

Thanks for hosting, CA. Incredible job as always. And great job Sith, even though I had to be the one to PM you guys in round 3. :lol:

Didn't work on me. I had you penned at the beginning, lol.

But 8/19 being Mafia... That left no room for error. Errors that I'm going to toss the rest of my team under the bus for.

Thanks for hosting, CA!

This was the 1st time I was ever in a proper alliance. PPCLI was the only mafia I hit though. Even though all my other investigations were TP, they helped Tanikins decide who to Vig kill. For example, the kill was between OTTS and GFY, so I investigated GFY, and when he came up TP, she killed OTTS. So I wasn't completely useless, lol.

In the end, the inactive TP got us killed, but good job Toews :mad:, and the Sith.

Best part of the game was Aladeen raging at me. The quotes are gold but too lazy to post. I still love u aladeen bro

That was huge, actually. Him raging was the only reason I finally got in contact with you guys.

Funny story. I contacted otherwise thinking she was confirmed Mafia and asked her to kill 112 and get me in contact with the rest of her team. Thankfully, she must have assumed I was working with 112 and prodding for info as she decided not to out me. That would have been bad.

That was huge, actually. Him raging was the only reason I finally got in contact with you guys.

Funny story. I contacted otherwise thinking she was confirmed Mafia and asked her to kill 112 and get me in contact with the rest of her team. Thankfully, she must have assumed I was working with 112 and prodding for info as she decided not to out me. That would have been bad.

I was thinking about contacting you but probably wouldnt have unless you blocked us again

That was one of the more surprising Mafia wins I've seen though. Maybe because I was just shocked that there were 3 of you left. That's what confused me about Intoews' gambit more than anything. Thought at most you were trying to get one last TP lynched before you flipped the bird to us and went down yourself,

Best part of the game was Aladeen raging at me. The quotes are gold but too lazy to post. I still love u aladeen bro

in the defence of my rageahol stupor, I just want to say I actually thought that you had voted for me like a few minutes before nightfall when the votes were cut off letting me get lynched at the last second. but after I realized it wasn't nightfall yet.

Also when I read your posts (I mean in general) I picture you to have a face that I just want to punch. No offence :P

Sort of like that school teacher that is giving you serious crap about something and just having that urge just punch them as hard as you can right in the face. That's how I feel when you're around and I'm not sure why that is.

But nothin but love bro :wub:

Ps I still wanna punch you in the face though.... So weird :P

Archived